Matt Gaetz

It will be fine

Pelosi was adamant in her support of Swalwell. I would think at least the Trump wing would be expressing support if it was all just a hit job. I've seen several sources talking of his showing pics on his phone of naked women to members of Congress on the House floor.
Gaetz is a scummy Frat bro. All his colleagues know this. The accusations fit with their impression of him so they won’t rush to his defense. He’s toast and should resign. Florida can elect another loon bag to replace him.

It will be fine

Good luck with everything the Dems are doing in 2022.
Everything that has wild public support? Leave the right wing propaganda bubble, people like it when the government ends a pandemic and invests in new jobs for the middle class. The latest right wing attack is Biden’s new plan helps with elderly care. The horror!

vantexan

Everything that has wild public support? Leave the right wing propaganda bubble, people like it when the government ends a pandemic and invests in new jobs for the middle class. The latest right wing attack is Biden’s new plan helps with elderly care. The horror!
Oh my goodness where to start? Do you have any idea the economic pain we'll be facing soon? Not from FOX, but from famous investors and economists who've been right on many downturns. And invests in new jobs? Ask Obama how that went. Let's not even mention the border crisis. Or comparing the new GA law to Jim Crow. His attack on gun rights. Talk about being in a bubble if you don't realize this.

bbsam

Staff member
Oh my goodness where to start? Do you have any idea the economic pain we'll be facing soon? Not from FOX, but from famous investors and economists who've been right on many downturns. And invests in new jobs? Ask Obama how that went. Let's not even mention the border crisis. Or comparing the new GA law to Jim Crow. His attack on gun rights. Talk about being in a bubble if you don't realize this.
So the Dems will pass massive spending programs and the republicans will run on...repeal and replace?

bbsam

Staff member
I do wonder though, would red states be willing to not take the federal spending? If so maybe they could get the spending down to a more palatable level for “conservatives”.

vantexan

Probably nobody. Just like Biden probably didn’t either bu that never stops allegations.
Trump paid hush money to try to make his infidelity indiscretions go away. Biden's accuser however told people about it right after it happened in the '90's. And she was no Republican operative. A Democratic campaign staffer, a true believer. Who thought since so many were coming forward with their #MeToo accounts she could too. But you can't do that to the Democratic top brass. Much in the way Hillary handled Bill's "bimbo eruptions."

vantexan

So the Dems will pass massive spending programs and the republicans will run on...repeal and replace?
Curb and rescind hopefully. Democrats couldn't find the money for Trump's wall but have found $4 Trillion in the last couple of months. And the border without the completed wall is a farce that the Dems want.

bbsam

Staff member
Trump paid hush money to try to make his infidelity indiscretions go away. Biden's accuser however told people about it right after it happened in the '90's. And she was no Republican operative. A Democratic campaign staffer, a true believer. Who thought since so many were coming forward with their #MeToo accounts she could too. But you can't do that to the Democratic top brass. Much in the way Hillary handled Bill's "bimbo eruptions."
So Trump and Biden are slimy old men. Ok.

bbsam

Staff member
Curb and rescind hopefully. Democrats couldn't find the money for Trump's wall but have found $4 Trillion in the last couple of months. And the border without the completed wall is a farce that the Dems want.
Red states could send all their infrastructure money to Texas to build the wall! Perfect!