Matt Gaetz

vantexan

I do wonder though, would red states be willing to not take the federal spending? If so maybe they could get the spending down to a more palatable level for “conservatives”.
The spending is part of it but I'm talking economic collapse. We are about there.

bbsam

Staff member
The spending is part of it but I'm talking economic collapse. We are about there.
If we’re almost there, I understand it’ll be all the rage to blame Biden. But we know this has been coming for decades. And if you’re right, we may as well get on with it because we aren’t going to do massive changes to reverse course anyway.

vantexan

If we’re almost there, I understand it’ll be all the rage to blame Biden. But we know this has been coming for decades. And if you’re right, we may as well get on with it because we aren’t going to do massive changes to reverse course anyway.
Trump put in the policies necessary to stave off what's coming, but the virus led to massive spending anyways. But what Biden is doing is unsustainable. If you thought 2008 was harsh then most likely what's coming will be pure hell. But it may lead to opportunities.

It will be fine

Oh my goodness where to start? Do you have any idea the economic pain we'll be facing soon? Not from FOX, but from famous investors and economists who've been right on many downturns. And invests in new jobs? Ask Obama how that went. Let's not even mention the border crisis. Or comparing the new GA law to Jim Crow. His attack on gun rights. Talk about being in a bubble if you don't realize this.
$4 trillion dropped in the economy is not going to cause pain anytime soon. The Fed will keep inflation under 3% easily.

Border crisis is right wing propaganda that doesn’t really play with the public. Oh no! Joe isn’t dropping 10 year old unaccompanied girls into Mexico to fend for themselves, ahhhhh!!

GA law will be forgotten soon only to be revived for turnout of both sides in 22.

His attack on gun rights must be more right wing propaganda as I’ve heard no mention of serious legislation on guns.

bbsam

Staff member
Trump put in the policies necessary to stave off what's coming, but the virus led to massive spending anyways. But what Biden is doing is unsustainable. If you thought 2008 was harsh then most likely what's coming will be pure hell. But it may lead to opportunities.
The only thing that saved the economy in 2008 was government spending and lots of it.

newfie

Maybe you forgot. Your side lost. From the looks of things, y’all should get used to it.
1617854501733.png

newfie

I don’t know. I haven’t really listened to the story. And it doesn’t seem to hurt him anyway.
no it does not. you have to have a fair and unbiased press that investigates. I dont care how they do it as long as they take it on and look at it from all angles.