Maverick and Moose??

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
How about a little humor for a change of pace??

At McCain and Palins expense that is!! LOL

McCain is Maverick and Palin is Goose. 2008

mikestrek

Well, The way I understand it. John McCain was a rich kid whos dad and Grandfather were both Admirals in the Navy.

John Mccain tried to follow in there footsteps and Finised in the bottom of his class.

The way I also understand it, John Mcain cost the tax payers millions of $DOLLARS$ by hot dogging it in the sky and Crashing all of his jets while bailing out.

I guess because his dad was an Admiral, when Mccain crashed a jet he got to have another jet.

Then he cost the taxpayers more money by getting his bones cought in Vietnam and we had to risk good soldiers to save his rich bones

Based on this information, How could I call him a MAVERICK.

I'LL GO WITH moose. :happy-very:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Well, The way I understand it. John McCain was a rich kid whos dad and Grandfather were both Admirals in the Navy.

John Mccain tried to follow in there footsteps and Finised in the bottom of his class.

The way I also understand it, John Mcain cost the tax payers millions of $ by hot dogging it in the sky and Crashing all of his jets while bailing out.

I guess because his dad was an Admiral, when Mccain crashed a jet he got to have another jet.

Then he cost the taxpayers more money by getting his bones cought in Vietnam and we had to risk good soldiers to save his rich bones

Based on this information, How could I call him a MAVERICK.

I'LL GO WITH moose. :happy-very:
Did you read or better yet use spell check when you posted this dribble?

Oh yes this is dribble, total nonsense .
Ever think of enlisting yourself, you would make a great front line combatant.

mikestrek

This song is horrible.post it again and I will have to delete all of them
DS. GEEZ. Your taking all this personal. I know you run the CAFE BUT THERE are plenty of others in here saying some crazy things and you haven't said a word.

I've seen a bunch of YOUTUBE videos throughout the CAFE. aLL OF THOSE WERE Pro-Bush AND NOT ONE NEGATIVE COMMENT FROM YOU.

Like "THE OTHER SIDE" said above. This is a humor post and I have only been in the political rooms.

I've already had one thread moved because I suported Obama. and now you want to delete my posts because of a harmless youtube video?

It's just a funny Youtube video of a band in Ireland singing about Obama.

wow! I hope the CAFE doesn't start deleting posts in the CAFE just because there slanted to the LEFT.

ANYWAY, Plenty of guys in here are calling President-Elect Obama all kinds of names and I wouldn't delete there posts. It's all just there opinion.

and I'm bored of that video anyway, so it wont be posted anymore.

No big deal. :happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
DS. GEEZ. Your taking all this personal. I know you run the CAFE BUT THERE are plenty of others in here saying some crazy things and you haven't said a word.

I've seen a bunch of YOUTUBE videos throughout the CAFE. aLL OF THOSE WERE Pro-Bush AND NOT ONE NEGATIVE COMMENT FROM YOU.

Like "THE OTHER SIDE" said above. This is a humor post and I have only been in the political rooms.

I've already had one thread moved because I suported Obama. and now you want to delete my posts because of a harmless youtube video?

It's just a funny Youtube video of a band in Ireland singing about Obama.

wow! I hope the CAFE doesn't start deleting posts in the CAFE just because there slanted to the LEFT.

ANYWAY, Plenty of guys in here are calling President-Elect Obama all kinds of names and I wouldn't delete there posts. It's all just there opinion.

and I'm bored of that video anyway, so it wont be posted anymore.

No big deal. :happy-very:

I had to take you off ignore to see what kind of mayhem you were up to this time.

why would you post the same video on five or six different threads. Do you understand you''re spamming the site when you do this? I think the mods should delete all but one post with the same video.

Mike are you trying to be obnoxious or are you too ignorant to realize what you are doing?

You could not do anymore to deliberately irritate posters here if you tried. Is that your intent?

mikestrek

I had to take you off ignore to see what kind of mayhem you were up to this time.

why would you post the same video on five or six different threads. Do you understand you''re spamming the site when you do this? I think the mods should delete all but one post with the same video.

Mike are you trying to be obnoxious or are you too ignorant to realize what you are doing?

You could not do anymore to deliberately irritate posters here if you tried. Is that your intent?
TIEGUY, SERIOUSLY. There is all kinds of goofy comments in here. I don't take them all so personal. I thougt that's why we were all in here.

I do like to talk about the current issues and I'd like to keep it civil (and I will) but when you and Chev are in here calling Obama all kind of names and lies then I jump in with both feet and comment back.

Yes, I live in California and were all Democrats here. (well most of us) I'm proud of Obama and I'm proud to be an American Democrat.

The Cafe has rooms to discuss political issues. When you call Obama a (whatever) I don't take it personal and place you on "IGNORE" or go tell the CAFE staff to kick you out.

Take a deap breath TIE and realx. :happy-very:

mikestrek

The Other Side. LOL. Very Cool.

I guess I'm the only one that the CAFE picks on in here. and that was the first youtube video I ever posted. Go figure.
:happy-very:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I believe I eliminated all but one youtube video, Mike. Anything more is considered spamming. And I left it in the proper post. Please dont ruin other threads by posting something in it totally irrelevant.

tieguy

Banned
TIEGUY, SERIOUSLY. There is all kinds of goofy comments in here. I don't take them all so personal. I thougt that's why we were all in here.

I do like to talk about the current issues and I'd like to keep it civil (and I will) but when you and Chev are in here calling Obama all kind of names and lies then I jump in with both feet and comment back.

Yes, I live in California and were all Democrats here. (well most of us) I'm proud of Obama and I'm proud to be an American Democrat.

The Cafe has rooms to discuss political issues. When you call Obama a (whatever) I don't take it personal and place you on "IGNORE" or go tell the CAFE staff to kick you out.

Take a deap breath TIE and realx. :happy-very:

My putting you on ignore was my deep breath. You have obliterated the current events arena with your juvenile postings. You can not possibly do anymore then you are currently doing to annoy posters here. Thus the question are you purposely trying to PO people here. Your one video posted six times was just another obnoxious example.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
My putting you on ignore was my deep breath. You have obliterated the current events arena with your juvenile postings. You can not possibly do anymore then you are currently doing to annoy posters here. Thus the question are you purposely trying to PO people here. Your one video posted six times was just another obnoxious example.

Sort of like the repetition of this sentence in every topic:

"The democrats runined the bush economy in two years"

mikestrek

TIEGUY, You know if those posting were all bashing OBAMA you wouldn't say a word. And Republicans already tried to supress the vote and OBAMA won in a LANDSLIDE. So, why not remove all the youtube videos. OBAMA is still gonna win in a larger landslide in 2012.

Be good and get over the loss. :happy-very:

mikestrek

Sort of like the repetition of this sentence in every topic:

"The democrats runined the bush economy in two years"
AGREE, TIEGUY is still LOATHING from the LANDSLIDE loss and wants to chase out all the OBAMA suporters so he can have the CAFE all to himself.
:happy-very: Poor TIEGUY

mikestrek

I believe I eliminated all but one youtube video, Mike. Anything more is considered spamming. And I left it in the proper post. Please dont ruin other threads by posting something in it totally irrelevant.
ONCE AGAIN fellow USPers. The CAFE picking on an OBAMA suporter. I guess the CAFE is going to have to delete a l ot of OBAMA suporter posts.

Notice all the OBVAMA bashing and not a whisper from the CAFE. :happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
TIEGUY, You know if those posting were all bashing OBAMA you wouldn't say a word. And Republicans already tried to supress the vote and OBAMA won in a LANDSLIDE. So, why not remove all the youtube videos. OBAMA is still gonna win in a larger landslide in 2012.

Be good and get over the loss. :happy-very:

Mike you did not answer the question. you posted a video six times on six different threads. What mental process would allow you think it was ok to do so? Are you deliberately trying to PO people here?

tieguy

Banned
ONCE AGAIN fellow USPers. The CAFE picking on an OBAMA suporter. I guess the CAFE is going to have to delete a l ot of OBAMA suporter posts.

Notice all the OBVAMA bashing and not a whisper from the CAFE. :happy-very:

they did not pick on pro obama postings. they identified an incident where someone spammed six different threads with the same video. Spamming is against the rules. When you violate the rules your posts get deleted.
what part of this do you not understand? what would make you think its ok to spam this site? Why not be honest you were deliberately trying to PO the posters here.

tieguy

Banned
Mike you did not answer the question. you posted a video six times on six different threads. What mental process would allow you think it was ok to do so? Are you deliberately trying to PO people here?

Mike it appears you missed this question. In an earlier post you were complaining about being picked on. Perhaps we have misunderstood your objectives. Could you tell us what made you think it was ok to post the same video six times on six different threads if you were not trying to be a pain?