Maxine Waters

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
He is indeed an admirer of dictatorial strongmen who don’t have to bother with all the red tape in getting their way.

But this Hitler stuff is just howling into the wind. When people hear somebody calling Trump Hitler, who murdered millions, they roll their eyes and turn it off. That won’t work.

So let’s resolve to put aside the severe TDS in 2020 and actually work toward making sure he doesn’t get re-elected.

Read the book and get back to me. If you don't see parallels, that's fine, but they seem obvious to me.

vantexan

He is indeed an admirer of dictatorial strongmen who don’t have to bother with all the red tape in getting their way.

But this Hitler stuff is just howling into the wind. When people hear somebody calling Trump Hitler, who murdered millions, they roll their eyes and turn it off. That won’t work.

So let’s resolve to put aside the severe TDS in 2020 and actually work toward making sure he doesn’t get re-elected.
Why would you want to work towards getting Trump defeated? Trump vs the Democrat candidates...really?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Democrats candidates move up fast and then burn out just as quickly. Less than a year to go and half are already done. Just ask Beto what it feels like.

vantexan

Better get your goose step and salute ready. Trump will probably win next year.
And a big reason will be rabid anti-Trump individuals who think their over the top rantings are going to cause moderates and independents to change their minds when all it really does is reinforce the idea that the Democrats have gone off the deep end.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I love the Democratic circus going on. So many candidates raising and spending every penny they get , just to see them lose it all at the Democratic Convention. Where a new candidate will be announced , because no one of the current crowd can beat Trump.