Maybe it's time to change our representatives?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I’ve already copy and pasted it. You are like the White House. Deny deny deny fake news.
Oh that’s right, you and the west coast jester were complaining that subcontractors would be blocked by this language. We all know Taylor is in bed with UPS. They are trying to destroy the members before they retire. But don’t worry, it will only help Sean’s re-election. You’re almost retiring right? Just trying to screw the remaining Teamsters. What a poor excuse for a human being let alone a Teamster.

Tony Q

Oh that’s right, you and the west coast jester were complaining that subcontractors would be blocked by this language. We all know Taylor is in bed with UPS. They are trying to destroy the members before they retire. But don’t worry, it will only help Sean’s re-election. You’re almost retiring right? Just trying to screw the remaining Teamsters. What a poor excuse for a human being let alone a Teamster.
I was saving Teamsters when you were a gleam I. Your fathers eye. You are one hell of a bully with a rooster fetish.

anHOURover

You have a history for lying on the internet for Hoffa and Sean. Now you are Fred’s rooster. You have the long time history of being a minion to these two guys. Just saying.
Tony I couldn’t have said it any better.
Wide is the head sheeepie ! He does what ever his master tells him. He changes his mind daily about issues.
He helped screw up my local supplement and we know how bad his supplement is . After all he supports part time feeder drivers instead of making to company provide a full time job ! His pension blows and they had to “create” a hybrid plan. Everyone up there talks funny like they got a rooster in their mouth.
But The Boston bully said vote yes so he’s passing his supplement. But the Boston bully is playing politics and pushing a NO vote on the master because he’s running for office. I keep it simple. I don’t have a master. I’m not a sheeeeepieeee. I vote no on everything! Not playing politics. Everyone running is proven toxic.
FACT

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Tony I couldn’t have said it any better.
Wide is the head sheeepie ! He does what ever his master tells him. He changes his mind daily about issues.
He helped screw up my local supplement and we know how bad his supplement is . After all he supports part time feeder drivers instead of making to company provide a full time job ! His pension blows and they had to “create” a hybrid plan. Everyone up there talks funny like they got a rooster in their mouth.
But The Boston bully said vote yes so he’s passing his supplement. But the Boston bully is playing politics and pushing a NO vote on the master because he’s running for office. I keep it simple. I don’t have a master. I’m not a sheeeeepieeee. I vote no on everything! Not playing politics. Everyone running is proven toxic.
FACT

The hell is wrong with you???

SameRightsForAll

hoffasucks1.jpg