Maybe it's time to change our representatives?

F

Frankie's Friend

And that’s why you’re just a UPS guy. You see when I was hired, the Company required all employees to be enrolled in college because they wanted Smart employees then. Now they take any dumb person like yourself.
When you were hired?

The company actually looked for military experience because those folks knew what taking orders meant and were disciplined.

I have friends that their dads were hired in the 60s and not one of them went to college.
Your post, from our experience, is inaccurate.

When you were hired?

The company actually looked for military experience because those folks knew what taking orders meant and were disciplined.

I have friends that their dads were hired in the 60s and not one of them went to college.
Your post, from our experience, is inaccurate.
From the late 80s to the mid 90s the company looked to hire students because they were seen as the best candidates to work part time. Either before or after school. Just my experience of who I recruited and trained the most anyway.

F

Frankie's Friend

From the late 80s to the mid 90s the company looked to hire students because they were seen as the best candidates to work part time. Either before or after school. Just my experience of who I recruited and trained the most anyway.
So you're management after all.
Thx.

Now, if you read the post I responded to it says ups required "ALL of it's employees to be enrolled in college". All means all.
Ttku

F

Frankie's Friend

And that’s why you’re just a UPS guy. You see when I was hired, the Company required all employees to be enrolled in college because they wanted Smart employees then. Now they take any dumb person like yourself.

Tony Q

Lying? Just prove a lie. Fred isn’t even a focus. Have I even mentioned him? The only lying scumbag is Tony Q. You’re like a polished @anHOURover. I stuck up for Hoffa for 2 decades. I can literally change my mind on anything I want, cuz I can. You are not allowed to because you’re just a pawn.
I’m a pawn and you are a minion. A pawn is in a game of chess. You are in a kids movie.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Lets start for Our UPS Negotiator, Dennis Taylor. Calling us to convince us, how good is for his Pocket, not for ours!

Taylor-news_FB.jpg

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
It’s the only option they have to be one of Sean’s Part time feeder drivers.
Another lie. You just don’t understand how feeder runs work either. You’re just a Denis cheerleader. I doubt you’re and elected officials or even on the negotiating committee. Your Teamster IQ is as small as your dingle.

Tony Q

Another lie. You just don’t understand how feeder runs work either. You’re just a Denis cheerleader. I doubt you’re and elected officials or even on the negotiating committee. Your Teamster IQ is as small as your dingle.
There you go again with the penis comments.

The late great Ron Carey said no to part time America and then Sean goes and makes part time feeder drivers. Ron was a true upser. Sean is just a movie guy.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
There you go again with the penis comments.

The late great Ron Carey said no to part time America and then Sean goes and makes part time feeder drivers. Ron was a true upser. Sean is just a movie guy.
And all ya gotta do it prove it. Should be simple enough even with your small brain.