Maybe now is the right time to organize

Working4the1%

It's your Democrat governor and mayors who are allowing tent cities with needles and feces everywhere in San Francisco and Los Angeles. It's your Democrat mayors who've controlled your biggest cities who are ruining your quality of life to now you are having more leave than are coming in. It's your Democrat policies that protect criminal aliens from being turned over to ICE. Face it, y'all are nuts. And you obviously don't know anything about the quality of life in red states. Enjoy your sinking ship. But don't come to red states when it does, we don't like your kind.
I thought the Federal Government could step in on an emergency basis to help cities with homelessness crisis.....or turn their backs on the mental health issue of homelessness and scream on FOX news instead of assisting.

Working4the1%

Let red states go, fine but no blue state residents can move to red state and screw it up like they will in Texas and already working on Colorado.thye move to get away from liberal policies and then try to do the same where they move. How dumb can people be. Before the ACA if I went to hospital I paid 100 bucks under FedEx plan, lastvyr I had to go emergencybroom and Bill was 17k ,my share was 4500.the ACA helps poor and low income and soaks the mindless class if you need to go that rte. Just for fun I checked and mid range policy for me and family had prem of 1500 month minimum. That also had high deductibles, no way affordable. 18 k yr for premiums before any costs out of pocket..
2018 election was referendum of ACA...Republicans got crushed. Now in a pandemic they want to take it away again. How dumb can they be??

vantexan

I thought the Federal Government could step in on an emergency basis to help cities with homelessness crisis.....or turn their backs on the mental health issue of homelessness and scream on FOX news instead of assisting.
The Federal government can assist when asked, and states tend to jealously guard what power they have. Remember these are the same places who refuse to cooperate with ICE when they arrest a violent criminal alien.

NC man

2018 election was referendum of ACA...Republicans got crushed. Now in a pandemic they want to take it away again. How dumb can they be??
I’m all for ins for everyone but the ACA was not affordable for all. It should be, that’s the problem.again a prem of 18k Per yr before any deductibles are paid is absurd and far from affordable.I could pay 25 k a yr before any benefit from insurance policy.

bacha29

Let red states go, fine but no blue state residents can move to red state and screw it up like they will in Texas and already working on Colorado.thye move to get away from liberal policies and then try to do the same where they move. How dumb can people be. Before the ACA if I went to hospital I paid 100 bucks under FedEx plan, lastvyr I had to go emergencybroom and Bill was 17k ,my share was 4500.the ACA helps poor and low income and soaks the mindless class if you need to go that rte. Just for fun I checked and mid range policy for me and family had prem of 1500 month minimum. That also had high deductibles, no way affordable. 18 k yr for premiums before any costs out of pocket..
As long as you're under the FDX plan what do you have gripe about? The alternative plan you mentioned here, was it a plan offered by the exchange? Or do you live in a state that is not participating?

MAKAVELI

FedEx set's the level of benefits, not the ACA. Ttku...