Maybe now is the right time to organize

floridays

FedEx set's the level of benefits, not the ACA. Ttku...
You are correct, with fedex insurance.
What you fail to understand the level of benefits are derived through mathematical computations of risk.
Requirements from the ACA changed the risk pool and we have what we have.

MAKAVELI

You are correct, with fedex insurance.
What you fail to understand the level of benefits are derived through mathematical computations of risk.
Requirements from the ACA changed the risk pool and we have what we have.
Benefits were changing well before the ACA. Try again.....

Working4the1%

Of course I did.
Answer the question, it was your claim not mine.
So you need me to name every Democrat that ran for Congress in 2018..no thanks. I will stick with All that ran followed the talking points of the DEM party in 2018. Anyone else want to deny history of 2018??

floridays

So you need me to name every Democrat that ran for Congress in 2018..no thanks. I will stick with All that ran followed the talking points of the DEM party in 2018. Anyone else want to deny history of 2018??
No, actually I don't, it was your point that is what they ran on, exactly why they took the house. It should be a walk in the park for you.

Be more careful when you make sweeping points, or be prepared to back them up.

Working4the1%

They existed in 2018... is this the Floriduh Man syndrome??

Attachments

• 189DF911-D889-4F86-A09F-0906F13F07DD.png
    189DF911-D889-4F86-A09F-0906F13F07DD.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 106

Working4the1%

No, actually I don't, it was your point that is what they ran on, exactly why they took the house. It should be a walk in the park for you.

Be more careful when you make sweeping points, or be prepared to back them up.
Ok homework for you ..in 2018 name 1 Dem that ran for Congress that didn’t mention healthcare in an ad/townhall/debate or any other political event. Let me guess. You live closer to the Alabama area of Florida

floridays

Ok homework for you ..in 2018 name 1 Dem that ran for Congress that didn’t mention healthcare in an ad/townhall/debate or any other political event. Let me guess. You live closer to the Alabama area of Florida
For the millionth time, I do not live in Florida, I am Native Florida, long time resident, grew up South Miami, right off of US 1 on the way to Homestead, and when I say right, I mean right hand turn going south on the Dixie Highway.

Wasn't :censored2: there but a railroad line and housing for a large extent was just beginning to be built, some commercial on Dixie and a country club golf course.
Anyone can now know my roots, look it up.
If anyone can name where I came from I'll say yes or no.
You can take Alabama and cram it, my Florida is south.

Working4the1%

Dixie Hwy ?? Homestead = Alabama. Homestead is now a multiracial and multi cultural area that votes DEM. The old south has been swept out of Dade/Broward.

vantexan

For the millionth time, I do not live in Florida, I am Native Florida, long time resident, grew up South Miami, right off of US 1 on the way to Homestead, and when I say right, I mean right hand turn going south on the Dixie Highway.

Wasn't :censored2: there but a railroad line and housing for a large extent was just beginning to be built, some commercial on Dixie and a country club golf course.
Anyone can now know my roots, look it up.
If anyone can name where I came from I'll say yes or no.
You can take Alabama and cram it, my Florida is south.
It's amazing for those of us who were born there how much different Florida was in the 60's from today. I remember being a kid without air conditioning, how the power would go out in a storm(often), how my grandparents would take us 30 miles north to eat at this new place called McDonald's. My hometown now sits next to the top rated retirement community in the country, which has become a city in its own right. I miss the old Florida, but always amazed at the new one.

floridays

It's amazing for those of us who were born there how much different Florida was in the 60's from today. I remember being a kid without air conditioning, how the power would go out in a storm(often), how my grandparents would take us 30 miles north to eat at this new place called McDonald's. My hometown now sits next to the top rated retirement community in the country, which has become a city in its own right. I miss the old Florida, but always amazed at the new one.
I'm Florida 50's.
Air conditioning, what was that?
We did have air and heat in our last house.
McDonald's did not exist, at least in Southwest Miami.
This new fangled thing did come about, it was called Burger King. The first in the nation, I've had it, from it.
Great day's, great childhood, it's why I picked the name floridays.
It's not the same my friend as you noted.
I love old Florida.
The new Miami does not amaze me, actually brings a tear to my eye.
Progress?
Just my two cents.

dmac1

If Republicans got crushed how come they increased their power in the Senate?
You KEEP proving how uninformed you are. More democrats from red states were up for re-election than Republicans from blue states in the senate who were elected way back in 2012. This cycle is closer to evenly matched.

dmac1

I’m all for ins for everyone but the ACA was not affordable for all. It should be, that’s the problem.again a prem of 18k Per yr before any deductibles are paid is absurd and far from affordable.I could pay 25 k a yr before any benefit from insurance policy.
More ignorance. MOST care under the ACA is not even subject to the deductible, AND it is a FIRM annual cap. You can get cancer screenings, required x-rays, MRIs, annual visits, office visits, etc ALL with no deductible. Your claim is BS, and a sign that you don't know what you are talking about. For most of the country, even your premium is capped at 10% of your income, with tax credits refunding the difference if you end up paying more. Red state politicians didn't tell you any of the positives., And your claim of $18k per year is nonsense, maybe for a platinum plan with $0 added out of pocket, but you could maybe chooses a gold, silver, or bronze plan if you wanted. Picking the most expensive plan and saying it is too expensive is like saying you can't afford a car because a Tesla is over $100k. Just foolishness.

Last edited:

dmac1

FedEx set's the level of benefits, not the ACA. Ttku...
Actually, the ACA set minimum requirements, and red states hate having even minimal requirements. EVERY insurance policy sold under the ACA was required to offer at LEAST minimal care with no added out of pocket, unlike prior to the ACA, when you could be required to pay your entire deductible before the insurance kicked in a dime. My old policy required I pay $7500 out of pocket, then covered 80% up to $150k, and then covered nothing. Under the ACA, annual visits, prescriptions, x-rays, lab tests, etc, etc, etc, are all covered with NO deductible, and 10 essential benefits have $0 copay. Trump changed that, again allowing 'no coverage' plans to be sold to unsuspecting people.

Working4the1%

I'm Florida 50's.
Air conditioning, what was that?
We did have air and heat in our last house.
McDonald's did not exist, at least in Southwest Miami.
This new fangled thing did come about, it was called Burger King. The first in the nation, I've had it, from it.
Great day's, great childhood, it's why I picked the name floridays.
It's not the same my friend as you noted.
I love old Florida.
The new Miami does not amaze me, actually brings a tear to my eye.
Progress?
Just my two cents.
A white bathroom. A white beach. The good old days. YIKES....life passing u by fast. Forward we go!

Rabrown

It wouldn't be easy but it can be done... have drivers had enough is the question. Certainly they can fire them all too but in that same light they may as well kiss it goodbye in the process. Leverage is there... the risk just has to be taken.
Fedex drivers are employees of the independent contractos. you cant organize them