Mechanic talk

r0cker100

Revive the ancient thread.
Does anyone else have the hardest time trying to get shop equipment? (Jacks, wheel chocks, a decent torque wrench, working SBDT software/hardware) or is it typical for your Sup to send you to every corner of the city to "borrow" or "retrieve" your tools?
I have also realized UPS as a whole severely lacks any working form of communication. Day shift and night shift don't even know what happening with each other. I suppose there's no hope for ever getting any documentation from the MFG pertaining to Specifications, TSB's, ect.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Does anyone else have the hardest time trying to get shop equipment? (Jacks, wheel chocks, a decent torque wrench, working SBDT software/hardware) or is it typical for your Sup to send you to every corner of the city to "borrow" or "retrieve" your tools?
I have also realized UPS as a whole severely lacks any working form of communication. Day shift and night shift don't even know what happening with each other. I suppose there's no hope for ever getting any documentation from the MFG pertaining to Specifications, TSB's, ect.

What do you need to write

Parts on order OK to run

Poop Head

Judge me.
You must be new here.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Tools are strictly the purview of your supervisor when it comes to getting them. You are not allowed. So ask and complain loudly, epecially on conference calls where the Manager is on.