Media Bias

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Facebook has been slow to censor rightwing falsehoods and the gop is fine with that. Twitter flags these obvious falsehoods so they cry foul. Recall that Facebook employees were so unhappy with the company’s decision to let controversial posts from President Donald Trump stay up that they staged a virtual walkout in June. The most read posts on Facebook each day are overwhelmingly from conservative sources.
I wish there was a way to find out whether any of those people who staged a walk out were military veterans. I would bet very few to none. I’m sure you’re asking, WTH does that have to do with this, but it has a lot. They have fought for their country and appreciate it for all its strength and flaws, whereas the “sensitive” ones offended and abandoning their jobs have never fought for anything and they think this is their big fight.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Probably one of the smartest Senators in the bunch and meets the lefts criteria of identity politics by going to Ivy league schools, having graduated from both Princeton and Harvard, being a great debater and public speaker. Didn't really use to care for him but he speaks the truth which is refreshing and it makes leftists skin crawl so there's another benefit.
I’ll have to listen more.

It will be fine

Probably one of the smartest Senators in the bunch and meets the lefts criteria of identity politics by going to Ivy league schools, having graduated from both Princeton and Harvard, being a great debater and public speaker. Didn't really use to care for him but he speaks the truth which is refreshing and it makes leftists skin crawl so there's another benefit.
You could kill Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate and there wouldn’t be a witness against you. No one likes the guy. He’s also the Zodiak killer so I don’t see why anyone would care what he thinks.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
You could kill Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate and there wouldn’t be a witness against you. No one likes the guy. He’s also the Zodiak killer so I don’t see why anyone would care what he thinks.
I think he is well respected nowadays. There is a reason he is on these committees.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Anyone who speaks the truth really POes LibTurds!

vantexan

He barely beat Beto. Republicans may like the policy he supports, but no one likes him as a person. He was probably picked on a lot as kid after his dad killed JFK.
So all of those that helped him beat Beto don't like him? You do remember he was the only one who was competitive with Trump in the Republican primaries in 2016, right?

It will be fine

Fox News reached a settlement with the family of Seth Rich for their manufactured story about him being the source of DNC emails in 2016. Good to see a propaganda outlet having to pay for spreading disinformation.