Media Bias

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That was brutal ...
How's the knee my brother?
Sucking really bad tonight ... I also broke my left foot little toe today.
It's all bruised and my wife (in house doctor) says it's broken ... ain't nothing they can do for it!
I just took a couple pain pills and a couple muscle relaxers.
I've been laying in bed trying to get to sleep for 3 hours.
:hockeyplayer::grrr::2scared::2scared::sleeping2:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Are they redeemed?
Exactly what was the payment for their sin that God the Father accepted?
Is Christian merely a term to describe a believer?

Exactly what split hair does God get out of joint over?

You say Moses, Abraham and John the Baptist weren't Christians.
You say you are a Christian, do you expect greater reward at the judgment seat of Christ simply because you are Christian?

Are they redeemed? If so how?
Are you redeemed or just a Christian?

I know many "Christians" some go to "church" many deny Christ, they still say they are Christian, they deny Jesus as well. They have all been baptized.

Help me on this.
Out of my control ... I leave this stuff up to God.
Ain't any of my business.

floridays

Sucking really bad tonight ... I also broke my left foot little toe today.
It's all bruised and my wife (in house doctor) says it's broken ... ain't nothing they can do for it!
I just took a couple pain pills and a couple muscle relaxers.
I've been laying in bed trying to get to sleep for 3 hours.
:hockeyplayer::grrr::2scared::2scared::sleeping2:
You're a larger mess than me then, good thing you're not a horse, your in house doctor might have to shoot you
Take some time and see the gift I left to the crew in corner bar. just jerkin them around.
I left a nice picture of Pam Grier, she's worth a look

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Uh...lol.. please point out where I called Jesus a liar. “Her faith “ was in the belief that he could heal her

Which part?
One question at a time would be really good.

You are mixing up stories. This was the woman who washed Jesus' feet with her tears and poured perfume on them. She was described as a sinner. He told her that her faith had saved her, not healed her.

It will be fine

You're not really into free speech, huh? Explains a lot.
Just respect for other people, something that is foreign to conservatives. I expect a thread for media bias to be right wingers crying about how they are victims of the evil fact based media. Instead Jesus freaks have turned into a fight over which warlock said what in their D&D game.

vantexan

Just respect for other people, something that is foreign to conservatives. I expect a thread for media bias to be right wingers crying about how they are victims of the evil fact based media. Instead Jesus freaks have turned into a fight over which warlock said what in their D&D game.
As usual you describe yourself as being so above average conservatives, then descend into a much lower level with your name calling. Do you even realize you do that?

It will be fine

As usual you describe yourself as being so above average conservatives, then descend into a much lower level with your name calling. Do you even realize you do that?
Who did I call a name? I characterize people that put forward stupid ideas as stupid. If you take offense because you’re a member of said group that’s on you.