Media Bias

newfie

Where does it say the " black ag " agreed Trayvon was at fault?

its in there you have to dig , I cant spoon feed you all the way. I watched the trial with great interest trying to figure out why a Hispanic male fighting a black male was a civil rights case. it was originally presented as a white police officer attacking a black child story by the Civil rights whore's like Al Sharpton. the fact is if Trayvon was white we wouldn't be having this discussion

MAKAVELI

its in there you have to dig , I cant spoon feed you all the way. I watched the trial with great interest trying to figure out why a Hispanic male fighting a black male was a civil rights case. it was originally presented as a white police officer attacking a black child story by the Civil rights whore's like Al Sharpton. the fact is if Trayvon was white we wouldn't be having this discussion
In other words, you just made it up.

newfie

Typical Republican, make false claims that can't be backed up with facts.

Yea , actually I'm not a republican but nice try. I'll try to help you but I cant overcome your spending your life sleeping in class when you should have been educating yourself.

what part did you find in my reference what part did you struggle with.

vantexan

This thread was about media bias. The Trayvon Martin Case, The Michael Brown case, the "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" and Black Lives Matter movements, and the media's coverage of it all, deflect from one serious fact: more than 90% of Black murders in the U.S. come at the hands of other Blacks according to the FBI. There is no extensive conspiracy amongst whites, cops or otherwise, to hunt down and kill Black men. Unfortunately too many Blacks in their hearts have been convinced this is so, and too often at the root of this are White liberals and Black community organizers who push this for their own political and financial gain. Another factor that probably pushed normally Democrat voters into Trump's camp. This constant beating over the head of regular white folks by white liberals who see themselves as morally, not to mention intellectually, superior is a poison that's tearing the country apart. Most of the reportage on Trump are lies, again pushed by white liberals, who believe only they are entitled to run this country, to shape it into some fantasy where everything is equal and just. This utopianism has been going on forever, and after the last century's communist experiments you'd think people would wise up, but they know that with control of the media they shape the narrative. And people buy into it because they want to believe the worst, because in our past the worst often happened. We are screwed.

MAKAVELI

This thread was about media bias. The Trayvon Martin Case, The Michael Brown case, the "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" and Black Lives Matter movements, and the media's coverage of it all, deflect from one serious fact: more than 90% of Black murders in the U.S. come at the hands of other Blacks according to the FBI. There is no extensive conspiracy amongst whites, cops or otherwise, to hunt down and kill Black men. Unfortunately too many Blacks in their hearts have been convinced this is so, and too often at the root of this are White liberals and Black community organizers who push this for their own political and financial gain. Another factor that probably pushed normally Democrat voters into Trump's camp. This constant beating over the head of regular white folks by white liberals who see themselves as morally, not to mention intellectually, superior is a poison that's tearing the country apart. Most of the reportage on Trump are lies, again pushed by white liberals, who believe only they are entitled to run this country, to shape it into some fantasy where everything is equal and just. This utopianism has been going on forever, and after the last century's communist experiments you'd think people would wise up, but they know that with control of the media they shape the narrative. And people buy into it because they want to believe the worst, because in our past the worst often happened. We are screwed.
Are you sure you are Cherokee?