Media Bias

newfie

My goodness, you just spout nonsense.
upload_2017-6-3_23-1-39.png

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why in the world was my Sunday paper Travel Section entirely covering travel to CUBA ???? Maybe next week they'll cover N.Korea. Jerks!!!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
CNN Journalists Resign: Latest Example of Media Recklessness on the Russia Threat

THREE PROMINENT CNN journalists resigned Monday night after the network was forced to retract and apologize for a story linking Trump ally Anthony Scaramucci to a Russian investment fund under congressional investigation. That article — like so much Russia reporting from the U.S. media — was based on a single anonymous source, and now, the network cannot vouch for the accuracy of its central claims.

MAKAVELI

CNN Journalists Resign: Latest Example of Media Recklessness on the Russia Threat

THREE PROMINENT CNN journalists resigned Monday night after the network was forced to retract and apologize for a story linking Trump ally Anthony Scaramucci to a Russian investment fund under congressional investigation. That article — like so much Russia reporting from the U.S. media — was based on a single anonymous source, and now, the network cannot vouch for the accuracy of its central claims.
Meanwhile.........
Trump says Obama 'colluded' on Russia, without giving evidence

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Saw a video today of a cnn producer talking about covering Russia. If real our media is pathetic. He actually said "its all about ratings man. That ethics and stuff they teach you in journalism school....yeah that's cute but that's not how it works here."