Media Bias

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
32130312_883752121820788_3106563193955155968_n.jpg
A story on Facebook quotes actor Denzel Washington praising President Donald Trump and saying the United States dodged a bullet when Hillary Clinton lost, but the quotes are made up.

newfie

you are probably right as Washington has been closed mouthed about his political affiliation but what I find interesting is how snopes and politifact debunk this with the following quote:

"We searched for that quote in Google and Nexis and found no evidence that Washington made that statement."

you would think a fact check page would actually try to ask the actor if he said it or not.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
What do we hear about Samantha Bee's tweet from the media ........Crickets ... The word she used is the most vile and disgusting way to describe a women. But that is ok because she is lefty social justice warrior in tune with the media narrative. Not to mention the return of Keith Olbermann to ESPN- Disney- ABC no stranger to rampant vulgarity is his Trump directed tweets.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What do we hear about Samantha Bee's tweet from the media ........Crickets ... The word she used is the most vile and disgusting way to describe a women. But that is ok because she is lefty social justice warrior in tune with the media narrative. Not to mention the return of Keith Olbermann to ESPN- Disney- ABC no stranger to rampant vulgarity is his Trump directed tweets.
The picture of Ivanka and child was a lovely, beautiful picture......crazy people!!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I'm not sure what you're reading/watching, it's been on every news outlet today. It's on the front page of the Washington Post right now.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm sick of apologies!!!! Say anything you want and then say, "I'm sorry?".....The Real Housewives franchises are full of this fake apology stuff. What happened to "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all?"