Medicare after 65

satellitedriver

He’s not tough. Unprincipled frauds typically aren’t. Otherwise he wouldn't have freeloaded and would have negotiated his own wages and benefits himself. He would have also waved his seniority rights as well. But he did none of those things because he’s weak and leaches off others.
No, I am not tough like I use to be in my younger years.
Actually, before I went to work for UPS, not the union, I did negotiate my wage and benefits with none union company's and did very well.
Hired into UPS in 1986 not even knowing that it was a company that was "unionized".
You are controlled with the only option to work for, and be controlled by a union.
How weak can you be to depend on the corruption of the teamsters to make a living.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Actually, before I went to work for UPS, not the union, I did negotiate my wage and benefits with none union company's and did very well.
Hired into UPS in 1986 not even knowing that it was a company that was "unionized".
You are controlled with the only option to work for, and be controlled by a union.
How weak can you be to depend on the corruption of the teamsters to make a living.
Blood sucker

Overpaid Union Thug

Oh I’m sorry. All I read there was..

“I’m a freeloader. I’m a leech. I’m a scab. I have no balls. I was banished to a satellite route. Me dunt needz a unnnion. Me me me me me….”