Medicare after 65

35years

Gravy route
And it is comical that you "quit" the union over principle in 1997 because of the pension issue.....

How ironic you now live off that union pension.

If you were principled you would refuse the monthly check.

More likely you crossed during the strike. The manager protected his little scab by keeping you on the satellite route.

You are right about one thing though, the manager probably did want you to quit. It was a pain protecting you, and even managers did not respect the scabs after the strike ended.

satellitedriver

So,
Unless the Union was the obstacle from eliminating a bid satellite, what would stop the center manager from eliminating the route?

Think carefully, you already admitted they split the route 3 ways once you retired. If it wasn't the bid securing your route, the only reasonable explination is the manager was keeping you away from the union members because you were a scab during the strike.

So without the union bid, your cushy satellite would have been disolved.

By the way I have done satellite routes, and have a cush rural route now after doing the ball buster city routes. Guys who have only done rural have no clue how much harder the industrial routes are.
The center manager could not dissolve the route unless I quit and no one bid on the route, per agreement between the union and UPS.
Spent 9 years running in town industrial routes and swing driving all the routes in our center.
Cushy? You really do not have a clue.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So,
Unless the Union was the obstacle from eliminating a bid satellite, what would stop the center manager from eliminating the route?

Think carefully, you already admitted they split the route 3 ways once you retired. If it wasn't the bid securing your route, the only reasonable explination is the manager was keeping you away from the union members because you were a scab during the strike.

So without the union bid, your cushy satellite would have been disolved.

By the way I have done satellite routes, and have a cush rural route now after doing the ball buster city routes. Guys who have only done rural have no clue how much harder the industrial routes are.
Never ever would bid on a metro route. Always had rural or suburban with light industries and light pick ups. The scummies in metro can have the down town routes.

satellitedriver

And it is comical that you "quit" the union over principle in 1997 because of the pension issue.....

How ironic you now live off that union pension.

If you were principled you would refuse the monthly check.

More likely you crossed during the strike. The manager protected his little scab by keeping you on the satellite route.

You are right about one thing though, the manager probably did want you to quit. It was a pain protecting you, and even managers did not respect the scabs after the strike ended.
Yes, I get a pension paid into by UPS and when the under funded Central States pension goes bankrupt UPS pension will make up the short fall. Ain't funny when past union upser's that retired before the 2013 contract under Central States will take a hard kick in the nuts when they only get the reduced amount paid through ERISA.

UnionStrong

Yes, I get a pension paid into by UPS and when the under funded Central States pension goes bankrupt UPS pension will make up the short fall. Ain't funny when past union upser's that retired before the 2013 contract under Central States will take a hard kick in the nuts when they only get the reduced amount paid through ERISA.
Not happening pal. The Democrats have seen to that. What do live under a rock? UPS would never have picked up the tab either.

UnionStrong

Who paid the money into the pension?
Answer, UPS.
Why is the Central States pension fund are on the edge of default.
Answer, Teamsters mismanagement of the funds.
In 1987, the division manager of all of North Texas offered to write "my letter" to apply for management.
I told her, no thanks I see how managers are treated.
I am still a member in good standing with USW ( United Steel Workers) since 1973.
I am still a member in good standing with IBEW (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers) since 1979.
Was a Teamster for 11yrs, before I realized the depth of corruption and told them to FO.
From that day in 1997, I donated the money I paid in teamster union dues to charity and still do today 24yrs later.
I do not lay down with dogs and standup with fleas.
Fleas cause scabs.
Enjoy your little comfort blanket of teamster protection, because apparently you can not depend on your own ability.
Scabs like you

Overpaid Union Thug

Oh boy we got us an internet tuff guy
Lmao
He’s not tough. Unprincipled frauds typically aren’t. Otherwise he wouldn't have freeloaded and would have negotiated his own wages and benefits himself. He would have also waved his seniority rights as well. But he did none of those things because he’s weak and leaches off others.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

He’s not tough. Unprincipled frauds typically aren’t. Otherwise he wouldn't have freeloaded and would have negotiated his own wages and benefits himself. He would have also waved his seniority rights as well. But he did none of those things because he’s weak and leaches off others.
He’s a lowlife scab. He never would have survived in my barn.