member world map

H

henry

No one was more surprised than I was when I saw the registered member's map. I had no idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
moreluck said:
All I see is a world map with red dots.....does it do something else?
Well... no... that's what it does.

The 2 versions of the world map give you a nice geographical view of our community. One map puts red dots in areas that registered members are located. The other map plots in realtime all members and guests currently looking at the board.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Gee Cheryl, with all the astounding things presented to me daily that computers can do.....I expected to be able to click on a red dot in MD. and have it zoom in and show a picture of wily sitting at his computer in his underwear...or something like that.

OR...to click on a red dot in Canada and see how many inches ds really has......snow that is!

wily_old_vet

moreluck said:
Gee Cheryl, with all the astounding things presented to me daily that computers can do.....I expected to be able to click on a red dot in MD. and have it zoom in and show a picture of wily sitting at his computer in his underwear...or something like that.

OR...to click on a red dot in Canada and see how many inches ds really has......snow that is!

More, I can send you that picture if you want.:wink: