Big Rigger

JW is TU

You own him and what he's done to my members. Why don't you stop setting straw man attacks against the messenger and clean up the mess in your own house?

TU sells out members for political gain.
Tokyo Rose, I see a tremendous amount of names listed besides JW that make up the slate. Are you far or short sighted?

Last edited:

Big Rigger

I am not pretending to know anything about how the system works...just from my limited knowledge:

A. Could you guys get a final hearing transcript of the panel’s decision or a contract interpretation in writing on why was it denied?

B. Can you file board charges if the denial was so grievous claiming collusion?

C. The date of January 2020? Is it common for grievances in your area to be settled 20 months after being filed?

D. What contract language loophole did the company use to win their argument?

E. Who else was on the panel besides JW?

One of the major problems with the grievance process is transparency. The members need access to every step of the process and not be left in the dark claiming a “need to know basis”.

It will be a great question to bring up at the debates, just what are these candidates going to change to bring trust back into the grievance procedures or will it be business as usual.
And then members can get the whole story and not just take the word of someone on here who can't or won't post what you've asked above. It's time for campaigning on BC.

Big Rigger

I guess they are ALL in on it.... :bigsmile2: :nono2:
Pretty sad when this happens when campaigns form.
Would a "slam dunk" grievance loss be hard? Yes it would. I'm not arguing that. But I don't know the facts of the case and all we get on here in this thread is bashing of a whole slate of good people because of a "bad" decision blamed on one member of a slate.

I personally know and have known for years one of the TU slate and know he has fought corruption in our panel and has always supported the change of bad representation for the members.

I am really sick of twisted politics on here over the last eight years from the pig pictures of an ibt president to the childish and lame description of a candidate's halitosis disqualifying them from leading the union. It's childish failure on the part of people who choose to weed out the "singular bad apples" by trying to destroy the value of a whole slate for their personal local's gain.

I wonder why rtw has such sway over the populous. People see the crooked and deceptive slandering of union officials (especially the company) and say this is the strongest union in the world?

If a member or members have a beef about an issue don't you think it's best to go to the source and deal with it face to face and if that doesn't satisfy them then go to the folks who can address it further. Call S O'B and ask him to get you and answer instead of shotgun blasting a whole slate of good teamsters who have fought for years to right this ship.
People really care about their gain vs the gain of the whole union membership.
Like I told a DM in a hearing a few years back..."Do your homework before you run your mouth".
SMH

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I am not pretending to know anything about how the system works...just from my limited knowledge:

A. Could you guys get a final hearing transcript of the panel’s decision or a contract interpretation in writing on why was it denied?

B. Can you file board charges if the denial was so grievous claiming collusion?

C. The date of January 2020? Is it common for grievances in your area to be settled 20 months after being filed?

A. You can get a transcript, if you are willing to pay for it. But, it won't include the executive session.

B. How are you going to prove it ?

C. Depending on the supplement.... to get to the National Panel.... Yep.

One of the major problems with the grievance process is transparency. The members need access to every step of the process and not be left in the dark claiming a “need to know basis”.

What is non-transparent about the grievance procedure ?

It's spelled out in every supplement, or an official from your Local could explain it in about 2 minutes.

Need to know basis ?

Come on....

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
A. You can get a transcript, if you are willing to pay for it. But, it won't include the executive session.

B. How are you going to prove it ?

C. Depending on the supplement.... to get to the National Panel.... Yep.

What is non-transparent about the grievance procedure ?

It's spelled out in every supplement, or an official from your Local could explain it in about 2 minutes.

Need to know basis ?

Come on....

After what we went through with the last contract...

Why didn’t the national negotiating team go back to the table after the Master was voted down?

UPS was willing...

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
UPS.... doesn't have the ability to dictate to the Union, how to apply the IBT Constitution.

Haven't we gone over this subject multiple times ?

Didn’t Hoffa or the negotiating committee have the option to go back to the table if they decided to?

(Need to know basis)...🤔

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
Pretty sad when this happens when campaigns form.
Would a "slam dunk" grievance loss be hard? Yes it would. I'm not arguing that. But I don't know the facts of the case and all we get on here in this thread is bashing of a whole slate of good people because of a "bad" decision blamed on one member of a slate.

I personally know and have known for years one of the TU slate and know he has fought corruption in our panel and has always supported the change of bad representation for the members.

I am really sick of twisted politics on here over the last eight years from the pig pictures of an ibt president to the childish and lame description of a candidate's halitosis disqualifying them from leading the union. It's childish failure on the part of people who choose to weed out the "singular bad apples" by trying to destroy the value of a whole slate for their personal local's gain.

I wonder why rtw has such sway over the populous. People see the crooked and deceptive slandering of union officials (especially the company) and say this is the strongest union in the world?

If a member or members have a beef about an issue don't you think it's best to go to the source and deal with it face to face and if that doesn't satisfy them then go to the folks who can address it further. Call S O'B and ask him to get you and answer instead of shotgun blasting a whole slate of good teamsters who have fought for years to right this ship.
People really care about their gain vs the gain of the whole union membership.
Like I told a DM in a hearing a few years back..."Do your homework before you run your mouth".
SMH
I have posted on TU's page, Local 822's page, other slate members pages, and I'm personally calling out JW here to come answer to his behavior. He's hiding because this is indefensible and every day this is ignored speaks volumes of the TU slate from OBrien on down. . I posted the facts of the case, there isn't any nuance to a subcontracting case here especially if everyone isn't working in Feeder. Stop deflecting and own up to your corrupt slate.

Big Rigger

I have posted on TU's page, Local 822's page, other slate members pages, and I'm personally calling out JW here to come answer to his behavior. He's hiding because this is indefensible and every day this is ignored speaks volumes of the TU slate from OBrien on down. . I posted the facts of the case, there isn't any nuance to a subcontracting case here especially if everyone isn't working in Feeder. Stop deflecting and own up to your corrupt slate.
A. I'm glad you're calling it out. I would too.
B. The whole slate is not corrupt.
C. You're embarrassing yourself.