Menotyou and UpState

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I think the furthest south you will see any of them would be WorldPort.

Unfortunately, he has made it down to my Hub below Atlanta. He represents Old Guard to me, its time for a change the way I see it. I am not impressed with the harassment and over dispatching. I don't know how anybody could do worse than Hoffa.

moreluck

golden ticket member
At the risk of hijacking this thread I have to say that I love Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
You should keep notes and plan a driving vacation with some of those places he talks about all lined up in a row and knock 'em off one by one........

over9five

Staff member
Unfortunately, he has made it down to my Hub below Atlanta. He represents Old Guard to me, its time for a change the way I see it. I am not impressed with the harassment and over dispatching. I don't know how anybody could do worse than Hoffa.

Me too. Change is good.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I like that show too, Guy Fieri really makes anything he does fun to watch. I watch The Food Network too much, sometimes we offer to chop the chef when we are sitting around eating dinner.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
We see our BA about twice a year at our center. About as useless as Hoffa. Only about 60 employees(23 Full time). We would never get a visit from any. Over-dispatch,harassment are common place now. File a grievance here the I spy are out following the next 3 days. Brought to office to write down the DOK. Try to do best you can- is hard. Can't do good enough(set up to fail) with dispatch. With-out change from the top down. Only chance our tiny center has. Thats why we need you huge UPSERS out there to vote!

TheKid

OK guys, let me throw out a question. If Sandy Pope does win she will be working with all of Hoffa's people . . . how do you think that will work out ?

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
the working conditions are now worse than ever, this whole more more more mentality is the new ups, and the union has not addressed it ,it seems to me the union has little power and the company knows it.That being said, hoffa needs to go

brownedout

Here I was thinking it's a love couple announcement ! :(
For a while I thought these two were going to get together, this latest spat however appears inescapable. Too bad they each bring alot to most discussions. Hopefully they can one day co-exist. Anyway back to the OP's original point...

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
How did I miss this thread?

I only read the "Society Page" on Sunday.

I think Upstate would be a nice companion at an NFL game in the Mercedes Benz Superdome in New Orleans.
I would love to witness the slaughter of the New England by my SAINTS in his eyes.

I think MENOTYOU and I could easily make a plan to visit every significant retailer offering SERIOUS shoes - on the EAST COAST.
Maybe set a goal to find the real AL BUNDY.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Southern states are typically right to work and non-union (thus the low wages). The candidates are targeting the high Union areas.