Last. Best. Final.

Thebrownblob

It's awesome that the entire country is in the same pension fund Bubble.
They’re not, he said people waited for the Pension to go up, and they were right. Nothing he said was untrue. You’re just nitpicking. Everyone knows there is different plans and everyone knows people wait to find out if we’re going to go up.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Not sure why you hate me. Well- maybe I know why. I applaud your efforts.
Hate you, I don't hate you.

....but hey, what's your theory?
There was?
Yes, there was.
It's awesome that the entire country is in the same pension fund Bubble.
Never said that, but you weren't the only one to read it that way, so my apologies.

....but there were enhancements, for those who qualified, for the pension fund I am most familiar which mades made my point.

Look I hope you get your $2,000.
Hell, let's make it $5,000 while we are dreaming?

What'dyabringmetoday???

Yes, there was.

Never said that, but you weren't the only one to read it that way, so my apologies.

....but there were enhancements, for those who qualified, for the pension fund I am most familiar which mades made my point.

Might as well. If we are dreaming...

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Yes, there was.

The key phrase..”for those who qualify”.

So do not expect any improvements for those who do not?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The key phrase..”for those who qualify”.

So do not expect any improvements for those who do not?
Yeah, of course?

I was referring to the enhancements to the service pension in the UPS/Teamsters single employer pension for the contract that is set to expire at the end of this month, the one that was ratified (imposed) retroactive to August 1, 2018.

"To qualify", you needed to trigger specific years of service levels and had to retire after January 1, 2020.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Yeah, of course?

I was referring to the enhancements to the service pension in the UPS/Teamsters single employer pension for the contract that is set to expire at the end of this month, the one that was ratified (imposed) retroactive to August 1, 2018.

"To qualify", you needed to trigger specific years of service levels and had to retire after January 1, 2020.

Why 1 January 2020..?

We do not have the tentative yet.. is there going to be language under Article 34 that is going to
raise everyone who retired after that date..?

Usually any improvements under the IBT/UPS Pension Plan is extended till after the Contract year or later.

If those improvements start the day after ratification there will be a lot of our senior members jumping ship.

This is just speculation…