Last. Best. Final.

Why 1 January 2020..?

We do not have the tentative yet.. is there going to be language under Article 34 that is going to
raise everyone who retired after that date..?

Usually any improvements under the IBT/UPS Pension Plan is extended till after the Contract year or later.

If those improvements start the day after ratification there will be a lot of hour senior members jumping ship.

This is just speculation…
That's why they wouldn't offer yet till January they don't lose everyone before Peak

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Why 1 January 2020..?

We do not have the tentative yet.. is there going to be language under Article 34 that is going to
raise everyone who retired after that date..?

Usually any improvements under the IBT/UPS Pension Plan is extended till after the Contract year or later.

If those improvements start the day after ratification there will be a lot of our senior members jumping ship.

This is just speculation…
Those were just the previsions in the last contract.

I have no insight into what coming next.

vvv

It's a good day whenever you start out seeing ANY floor of the truck. Starting out seeing THAT much floor would be a REALLY good day!
You can't be serious? If my truck looked like that I'd be out 11 hours minimum, and that's with skipping lunch.
The last Friday I worked before my vacation started I had an 8 hour request in and had only about 100 stops with 135 pieces on me for delivery.
And whether I have an 8 hour request in or not I come back nearly empty daily....usually near 10-15 packages AT MOST. And I only drove 30 miles that day. Most often I'm around 33-35.

You need to start punishing some people and get that thinned out even more so my friend.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
You can't be serious? If my truck looked like that I'd be out 11 hours minimum, and that's with skipping lunch.
The last Friday I worked before my vacation started I had an 8 hour request in and had only about 100 stops with 135 pieces on me for delivery.
And whether I have an 8 hour request in or not I come back nearly empty daily....usually near 10-15 packages AT MOST. And I only drove 30 miles that day. Most often I'm around 33-35.

You need to start punishing some people and get that thinned out even more so my friend.
Skipping lunch lol rookie

vvv

Skipping lunch lol rookie
That's a big "if" my friend and was just an example.......no rookie here. :) Over 36 years in and do as I please.

My brother I'm fully winded down and work pretty much a day a week.....maybe two. I honestly can't remember the last time I worked 5 days in a week....and that includes holidays. Definitely was some time mid Covid I'd say.

K20A

From what my sources say ups had no issue paying the money. The issue came up with new jobs the teamsters wanted in the years to come. At first ups said yes we are there, then they came back and got cold feet. Again not for the money aspect but for the job creation. Could be maybe they see a downturn in volume and don’t think it’s possible. Whatever the reason yea. Take it how you will.
Like new hires or PT-to-FT jobs?

robot

Has A Large Member
My truck is packed every morning freaks everyone out, after four or five stops. It’s almost clean down the middle.
Those are the best routes. I use to swing on a route that was bricked every morning. But after you delivered the bulk stop there were barely 3 shelves of residential left. That route was cake