the whole friggin center, is down at the pub
The stories of ladies answering doors under dressed
and the 6 sided packages sextuptly addressed
The pickup from hell, the day you broke down,
the ones that got missed, we all do it for brown,
If you need some advice or have something to say,
You`ve always got friends in the old brown cafe`
All the best to all my friends here.I found this pic I liked of lobo,
I just thought it was cool,I`m not giving you the finger:)
lobodefuc.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
DS,Excellent poem. Merry Christmas to everyone, its time for us to kick back now and rest up.:yawn:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Hope everyone has a wonderful day, to spend with family and friends.
Merry Christmas to all my Brown cafe friends and foes.
Love and joy. tooner

jlphotog

And just to be PC ("and that's not Package Car") Happy Holidays everyone.

In the middle of four days off and my body is thanking me as much as it was hating me late this past week.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
yup rest up now cuz next week they will cut rtes to the bone guys on vacation and guys taking days off. they will load you up like it was peak with half of your buddies rte,you'l still be out till 9 pm and they will look at you like ya screwed them . thats they're way of thanking you for your hard work during peak. see it done so many times in my 15 years in package,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

browniehound

And just to be PC ("and that's not Package Car") Happy Holidays everyone.

In the middle of four days off and my body is thanking me as much as it was hating me late this past week.
Not to change the subject but I really hate the PC "happy holidays". Its Christmas for Christ's sake. Say "Merry Christmas". I don't see why this would be offensive to anybody. "Have a happy holiday" what the hell is that? We all know your talking about Christmas. Sorry for the rant. Merry Christmas to everyone on the brown cafe forum and this includes non-christians.

Last edited:

30andout

yup rest up now cuz next week they will cut rtes to the bone guys on vacation and guys taking days off. they will load you up like it was peak with half of your buddies rte,you'l still be out till 9 pm and they will look at you like ya screwed them . thats they're way of thanking you for your hard work during peak. see it done so many times in my 15 years in package,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
You are so very right, that's why I always use my seniority and take that week off.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Not to change the subject but I really hate the PC "happy holidays". Its Christmas for Christ's sake. Say "Merry Christmas". I don't see why this would be offensive to anybody. "Have a happy holiday" what the hell is that? We all know your talking about Christmas. Sorry for the rant. Merry Christmas to everyone on the brown cafe forum and this includes non-christians.
I say Merry Chritmas to all. If someone says Happy Hannukah, I wish them the same. If someone says Happy Kwanza I will wish them the same back. Its about respect, so for my holiday it is Merry Christmas. I say Happy Holiday next Friday Only.

diadlover

I say Merry Chritmas to all. If someone says Happy Hannukah, I wish them the same. If someone says Happy Kwanza I will wish them the same back. Its about respect, so for my holiday it is Merry Christmas. I say Happy Holiday next Friday Only.

What about Feliz Navidad? I see you offer your wishes to the Jews and blacks but what about us Mexicans? We celebrate Christmas too ya know. Sure, we don't have the money to buy the fancy pants presents you white people buy. I mean, we only get two things for Christmas. Tamales - so we have something to unwrap and Cabbage Patch Dolls - cuz they come with birth certificates. So to all of you out there please just one day out of the year offer a "Feliz Navidad" that is all that we ask. Thank you.

P.S. To set the record straight, the first three words of every Mexican cookbook are NOT "Steal a chicken".

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
What about Feliz Navidad? I see you offer your wishes to the Jews and blacks but what about us Mexicans? We celebrate Christmas too ya know. Sure, we don't have the money to buy the fancy pants presents you white people buy. I mean, we only get two things for Christmas. Tamales - so we have something to unwrap and Cabbage Patch Dolls - cuz they come with birth certificates. So to all of you out there please just one day out of the year offer a "Feliz Navidad" that is all that we ask. Thank you.

P.S. To set the record straight, the first three words of every Mexican cookbook are NOT "Steal a chicken".
Id say that to., or any others ive left out.
Feliz Navidad to ya diadlover!