MFE being quoted

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Very, I don't really care about the ground business but always very convenient when this happens here.

Fred's social media campaign of disinformation is especially crucial for Ground, because that's where the money is. Circle the wagons and start spreading that Dano-brand manure far and wide. Watch for an increasing shill/fake presence as the Ground controversy heats-up. Perhaps another "Brown Bailout" type campaign saying that the government is against free enterprise or some similar :censored2:. Fred is surely pulling the strings of his politicians to protect the scam.

bbsam

Staff member
Fred's social media campaign of disinformation is especially crucial for Ground, because that's where the money is. Circle the wagons and start spreading that Dano-brand manure far and wide. Watch for an increasing shill/fake presence as the Ground controversy heats-up. Perhaps another "Brown Bailout" type campaign saying that the government is against free enterprise or some similar :censored2:. Fred is surely pulling the strings of his politicians to protect the scam.
Controversy? What controversy? I think you might believe this to be further on than it is. I invite you to revisit Kansas politics. This won't be going anywhere.

1fedexFAILURE

It's all relative. They are happier doing 75 stops than 105. Not that hard to figure out.
I've never seen a happy ground driver..most seem mad at the world and hate their j o b..I guess that's why they tick so many customers off..because the customers sure don't like them..

bbsam

Staff member
I've never seen a happy ground driver..most seem mad at the world and hate their j o b..I guess that's why they tick so many customers off..because the customers sure don't like them..
Well you've probablet each an even one of.them which makes you an Internet expert.

M I Indy

Indy has other somewhat nefarious intents here. He'll probably let you in on it if you PM him.

Intents? None of any kind here, X has all the intents, do you not see that? You agree with Gixxer's united post then try to shout down all like me.

bbsam

Staff member
Intents? None of any kind here, X has all the intents, do you not see that? You agree with Gixxer's united post then try to shout down all like me.
My position has always been the same. Unless and until contracting law changes and becomes less subjective, X and.other companies will continue to get their way.

bbsam

Staff member
Not a contractor for a long time, I just pose real issues going forward, bbsam never wants to answer them, he knows how ISP is set up, a few rogue ISP's is all it will take.
Not a contractor for a long time...and yet you speak as though you still know the landscape. It's changed and not for the better and not easily challenged.

M I Indy

My position has always been the same. Unless and until contracting law changes and becomes less subjective, X and.other companies will continue to get their way.

I agree, which is why I applaud the initiative states are taking to define status.