Mgt buyout

gaawtim

Heard the buyout will be announced in Jan or Feb. Kind of like the one in the mid 90's. If you are 53, you will be treated like you are 55. One thing not heard was if you need to have at least 25 yrs at 53 to bridge to 55.
Also, rumor is retirement age is going from 55 to 62 for anyone who doesn't qualify for the buyout. Can they legally do this? All rumors at this point...
that was on YAHOO!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Wow another first post from someone who has been around since 2007...

What an amazing turn of events and a first for BrownCafe..

Welcome!:wink2:

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
Heard the buyout will be announced in Jan or Feb. Kind of like the one in the mid 90's. If you are 53, you will be treated like you are 55. One thing not heard was if you need to have at least 25 yrs at 53 to bridge to 55.
Also, rumor is retirement age is going from 55 to 62 for anyone who doesn't qualify for the buyout. Can they legally do this? All rumors at this point...
that was on YAHOO!

Legally they can do whatever they want with management pensions. They have no contract . They don't even have to give them one!!

D

Dis-organized Labor

Rumors around about a "buyout" for managment.........anyone hear anything?

I don't know about "Rumors" but there is a fund being set up to give UPSSOCKS an early buy out.
Several people have called it a "Whatever it takes to get rid of him" fund; but that's them, not me.
If you want to participate, there is a bank in Nigeria that I am working with.

Let me know:happy-very: