Any talk of more Express closures

Mateo

Do better but guess what your still screwed, it depends on Ground in your area can they take the freight if yes than your done.
Do better but guess what your still screwed, it depends on Ground in your area can they take the freight if yes than your done.

I agree. My manager said a station in our area was scheduled to merge in March but has been postponed because Ground can’t handle the freight.

Last edited:

SFFX

Real simple, run don't walk from Fedex. If you work for Express and want to wait for the end....Milk every nickle out of them. The grass is very greener for anyone who leaves now. Notice you have Stockholm Syndrome, and run as fast as you can from Fedex. Fukk Fedex!

zeev

I agree. My manager said a station in our area was scheduled to merge in March but has been postponed because Ground can’t handle the freight.
Almost went head on with Ground truck today on a narrow dirt road. He had a runner in the passenger seat, oh no that was the trainer training the next weekly driver. Also that truck on a crappy dirt road is probably nearing the end of its life expectancy.

Thebrownblob

Almost went head on with Ground truck today on a narrow dirt road. He had a runner in the passenger seat, oh no that was the trainer training the next weekly driver. Also that truck on a crappy dirt road is probably nearing the end of its life expectancy.
The FedEx route that delivers in the same area as me is now on their fourth employee in five months.

zeev

Dispatchers across the country in AGFS being eliminated moved to DGO dispatch. No warning just received a letter.

Lates

Real simple, run don't walk from Fedex. If you work for Express and want to wait for the end....Milk every nickle out of them. The grass is very greener for anyone who leaves now. Notice you have Stockholm Syndrome, and run as fast as you can from Fedex. Fukk Fedex!
So true it’s gets in your head leaving what you know. Had a panic attack on my route on my last day second guessing myself but it has turned out to be a better situation where I’m at now. Plenty of companies offering better benefits and pay than fedex.

bacha29

So true it’s gets in your head leaving what you know. Had a panic attack on my route on my last day second guessing myself but it has turned out to be a better situation where I’m at now. Plenty of companies offering better benefits and pay than fedex.
The worst part is knowing that the company is obviously not committed to the facility where you are employed but refuses to come clean and level with you regarding what you can to expect to see happen in the weeks and month ahead.
And when you call them out all you get is waffling, indifference, nondenial denials but it's effective because it's just as good as lying.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I thought you had posted that the employers in that area weren't paying very well.

HedleyLamarr

I have coworkers going through AIM right now. They seem to think that will keep them safe, but when the merge with Ground is finally complete, there are going to be lots of duplicate management positions. Those jobs aren't safe either. Not really sure if there are any safe jobs on the Express side right now.