Michelle Bachmann

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well, looks like the begining of the END for Michele Bachman. Seems the Tea Party Kooks arent going to be enough to keep her in the game. One blunder after another has taken its toll on Bachman.

With her polling reduced to 4% of GOP voters, her top aides have decided to quit the dying campaign.

http://news.yahoo.com/bachmann-campaign-chief-deputy-leave-top-roles-025656931.html

Its not like she had a chance anyway, it was fun to see her flub her way into the limelight. =) Reminds me of moreluck, ... only on TV.

To bad so sad. She said that the campaign wasnt a sprint race but a marathon, but isnt that what all LOSERS say when they dont have a chance?

Its only a matter of time before the money dries up and she is out completely. She did win the straw poll! Oh wait, who cares.

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I wish for the GOP to be the ugliest campaign ever.
Let the mud fly everwhere.
Because who ever is the winner , will be a stronger person to stand against bhos and his record.
Which to date has been a total FAILURE.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I wish for the GOP to be the ugliest campaign ever.
Let the mud fly everwhere.
Because who ever is the winner , will be a stronger person to stand against bhos and his record.
Which to date has been a total FAILURE.

Thats the dream, but unfortunately, its not reality.

God, Guns and Gimmicks will be all thats left for the GOP when the smoke clears. I see Perry taking nomination and then getting creamed by Obama.

Good luck, it will be humorous along the way for those of us not buying what the GOP is selling.

Peace

moreluck

golden ticket member
Thats the dream, but unfortunately, its not reality.

God, Guns and Gimmicks will be all thats left for the GOP when the smoke clears. I see Perry taking nomination and then getting creamed by Obama.

Good luck, it will be humorous along the way for those of us not buying what the GOP is selling.

Peace

The "guns" gimmick and other violent rhetoric seems to be OK now with "O" because he didn't say anything to that gorilla, Hoffa, after Hoffa introduced hin in Detroit. OBama's a tool in more ways than one!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Ya, but this thread is about Michele Bachmans sinking campaign. Her rhetoric isnt selling anymore and finds herself in Sarah Palins shoes.

I guess they both shop at the same stores.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well, well, looks like Michele Bachmans political run at the white house is coming to an end, although, she states that she has come from behind before in political races. Trailing badly and her voice almost silent in the news cycles, Michele Bachman thought greeting the public and showing them she is a master at coming from behind in political races posed for a photo op.

Hope it works out in the end!

Peace.

klein

Für Meno :)
I think she had a great comeback when Perry said he was offended by what she said.........but I guess you would've had to see the debate to know what she said.

As far as I know, she got caught on lies again, making things up, that simply aren't facts. Go google - she has embarrased herself !

moreluck

golden ticket member
As far as I know, she got caught on lies again, making things up, that simply aren't facts. Go google - she has embarrased herself !
I don't google, never have, never will !!!!
Yahoo is my search thingy.
Be specific on the lies........you shouldn't accuse without the proof! What is she making up......23 foster kids? tax experience? what?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I don't google, never have, never will !!!!
Yahoo is my search thingy.
Be specific on the lies........you shouldn't accuse without the proof! What is she making up......23 foster kids? tax experience? what?

How about that she is qualified to be president? Lets start with that lie and go from there.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
How about that she is qualified to be president? Lets start with that lie and go from there.

Peace.

Our present president had no experience a "present" voter in congress and a community organizer. Never knew about business and it sure shows now!! Bachman is more qualified even after O has been in a couple years.

As far as you know??? LMFAO...that's the problem here, you don't know anything so you make crap up. You google and show us what you are rambling on about.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
This thread is dead to me, just like Bachmann is !

Then why even comment? And if she is dead to you then what was she before she was dead to you? Do you want her dead? Maybe you should ask for some help? A comment like that can get you in hot water nowadays. The Messiah said to tone down the nasty rhetoric.

klein

Für Meno :)
The great voice of the crazy Tea Party ! LOL

Even Castro wouldn't be that stupid to let Hezbollah set up camp in Cuba.
The former Superpower Russia, that was different.
But, Cuba would be wiped out in a hour, with a terrorist group holding missles .....

How stupid can she yet get ?

wkmac

The great voice of the crazy Tea Party ! LOL

Even Castro wouldn't be that stupid to let Hezbollah set up camp in Cuba.
The former Superpower Russia, that was different.
But, Cuba would be wiped out in a hour, with a terrorist group holding missles .....

How stupid can she yet get ?

The night is young!