Michigan expected to repeal state's right to work law.

Hot Carl

This along with the defeat of recent Republican-led efforts to pass RTW in Montana will always be welcome news. We need all the wins we can get.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
We have one PT air shuttler that refuses to join the union. Bugs the heck outta me. But, he feels that money is used better "for him" in other areas of his life. Just doesn't understand the benefits he gets are because the union negotiated those items.
I'm in MI btw. Big Gretch can eat a fat one, as far as I'm concerned.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
We have one PT air shuttler that refuses to join the union. Bugs the heck outta me. But, he feels that money is used better "for him" in other areas of his life. Just doesn't understand the benefits he gets are because the union negotiated those items.

Yeah until management starts :censored2:ing with him. RTW is stupid. They should have no representation.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I worked in a closed shop. I don’t think I could tolerate someone not paying union dues.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
How’s he treated by the other dues paying members?
He's a retired teacher from the area. So hell, our ORS had him as a 6th grade math teacher. He's treated fairly. Some guys give em the cold shoulder, some are friendly with him. I'd say 85 percent of our center are far right wing republicans...and he's not one of them. So he's got a few things going against him, as far as comradery goes.
No one has slashed his tires, yet

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
He's a retired teacher from the area. So hell, our ORS had him as a 6th grade math teacher. He's treated fairly. Some guys give em the cold shoulder, some are friendly with him. I'd say 85 percent of our center are far right wing republicans...and he's not one of them. So he's got a few things going against him, as far as comradery goes.
No one has slashed his tires, yet
I bet he paid dues when he was teacher.

Last edited:

Yolo

My republican colleagues are working hard to block this B from overturning the will of the people!