"MINIMIZE YOUR # OF BACKS.."

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
All these rules.................
Not rules, just HARASSMENT thats all. Never ends, all because they hate us cause they think we make too much money, thats what it all boils down too. Job is 1 giant MINDBUCK, as soon as you recognize the true meaning behind the game, your good kid lol.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lol, everyone is coasting back in neutral.

Real backs:
th

porkwagon

They don't usually say anything to me but when they do I say you bet. Back only when you need to. I have no idea what the chart says my backing goal is.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I'm soooooooooo glad I retired before all this worthless knitpicking crap started. When I worked we backed when necessary using only the horn and mirrors. We had VERY few backing accidents. I had one in 30 years.
Agreed !!! We didn't grow up in a safety oriented bubble wrapped society ,, we had common sense, not a back up camera

Covemastah

I guess lately, the # of backs in my center has went up a bit. How many times a day do they want you backing, on average? Last I heard, it's 27 here. Couple days ago we had a few guys with 50+ backs. I'm guessing that a few of these temp guys (that often times may not know where they're going) are also racking up a lot of backs.

"To me, the R doesn't stand for reverse, it stands for RISK."
Cute quote, from this morning.
Worry about your self and not what your centers #s are !!
Jesus Christ you new guys are brain washed on the company tea !!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I had a discussion with my center manager about his backing goal chart. I suggested that it may be better to not tell a driver how many backs he is "allowed" because when you do he may back right up to that number rather than only backing when needed.

NonDeliverOtherMissed

One way to minimize at least a couple backs is if ur on an a hill put that bitch in neutral n coast back, doesn't count as a back. Also remember your not allowed to be disciplined for telematic numbers. Happy Friday mother :censored2:ers- lets get this day over with.

Covemastah

I wish they would get on the shifters. Those fools are backing constantly, putting everyone at risk. Why should they get a free pass?
I know right !!
I didn't think about my backs when putting on the air trailer on the dog house squeezing around 3 package cars , a dumpster and a wall in front of me with pallets all around it and no lights in the primary !! Should ah. Told em I was out of backs. Lol

Not rules, just HARASSMENT thats all. Never ends, all because they hate us cause they think we make too much money, thats what it all boils down too. Job is 1 giant MINDBUCK, as soon as you recognize the true meaning behind the game, your good kid lol.
Thanks to BC I'll be ahead of the game.