MIP

Dr.Brownz

I'm a driver. How does MIP work? What things I do affect my supervisors MIP? (obviously I love my supervisor and want him to have a really good bonus)

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Obviously MIP is the only reason they come to work. Too bad they can't survive on their salary. Sad to say I live on what I earn. I don't need a handout at the end of the year from some self righteous master to pay my bills. Must suck to have to beg for more money every single year to pay for that Kia.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I'm a driver. How does MIP work? What things I do affect my supervisors MIP? (obviously I love my supervisor and want him to have a really good bonus)
Nothing you do changes your supervisors mip. It seems to be decided company wide by the executives in Atlanta.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Obviously MIP is the only reason they come to work. Too bad they can't survive on their salary. Sad to say I live on what I earn. I don't need a handout at the end of the year from some self righteous master to pay my bills. Must suck to have to beg for more money every single year to pay for that Kia.
Someone get coal for Christmas?

GayOfThrones

You seem bothered.

Dr.Brownz

Come in early and sort your truck. Skip lunch. Drive fast. Wait- you do that. Disregard.
Not sure where you are getting this from. I take 38-45 stops a day, no need to run or drive fast. I take lunch at home for an hour or in a scenic location on route.

So does our under/over numbers affect their MIP? If so I hope 5 hours over allowed is good for them.

Rubber Puckies

Not sure where you are getting this from. I take 38-45 stops a day, no need to run or drive fast. I take lunch at home for an hour or in a scenic location on route.

So does our under/over numbers affect their MIP? If so I hope 5 hours over allowed is good for them.
And then you get upset at your kids for not doing their chores... sorry dude, never got taught about work ethic.... union terd.