Mis loads

Birdblue

how do I find out how many mis loads I have gotten with in the week and month is there a sheet that a supervisor has or what? If not how do I go about finding out?

Birdblue

I don’t mean to be a pain but I need to know how I can find out how many if at all if I have a miss load please, is there a sheet or something that I can ask for so I can know or what. also will I get a miss load if a package that is in a bag does not go into a trailer even though the bag does go to that trailer will ups tag the miss load on me because I heard that a loader got a few a few miss loads all because they were inside a bag. thanks

Last edited:

ihateloading

My PT sup usually has a sheet that has all the previous days misloads, and what trailers those misloads were in on his desk. Ask your sup. But like someone else said, if you aren’t hearing about it, it don’t matter. Even if you are hearing about it (and have made 30 days), it probably still don’t matter lol.

ihateloading

I don’t mean to be a pain but I need to know how I can find out how many if at all if I have a miss load please, is there a sheet or something that I can ask for so I can know or what. also will I get a miss load if a package that is in a bag does not go into a trailer even though the bag does go to that trailer will ups tag the miss load on me because I heard that a loader got a few a few miss loads all because they were inside a bag. thanks

If you catch a couple misloads in a bag, just toss the whole bag out of the trailer. Tbh I don’t check EVERY box but I check every bag. But not like they taught us in training. I don’t turn the bag around or open it looking for misloads. Basically If the SLIC says the correct state, then it’s getting loaded. If it says the wrong state, it’s getting tossed out. But if the SLIC just so happens to have the correct state on it, but I catch misloads inside the bag, I toss the bag out of the trailer. It’s a misload. I actually haven’t had a misload since mid October using this tactic and getting lucky by catching a box here and there that’s a misload lol

The dark side

Normally if the people who track missorts are smart they will charge the missort to the area that put the bad package in the bag.

Sometimes missorts in a bag do happen in the hub but in rare cases it’s a bypass bag

If you are curious I can explain in a private message.