Misdemeanor Conviction

Summer95

It really doesn't have anything to do with bonding issues, we are self insured and thus are not bound by an insurance company for bonding. What it really has to do with is; we get enough people willing to steal from us, why would we hire a known theif?

Background checks generally show felonies. When we are hiring for inside manual positions, a full background check is not conducted, which is why only the felonies will generally show up. If a person is looking to be a driver, a more thorough background check is done, and that is done whether the applicant is an inside or outside hire.
You seem to really know your stuff. I was hoping I could ask you a question. I have two misdemeanors (neither have to do with theft) I was given an ard (accelerated rehabilitative disposition program) because it was deemed that I was suffering from extreme and untreated postpartum at the time (I went to therapy and am doing much better). I worked at ups a long time ago and no one had complaints about my performance and I got along with management and what not, but my (now ex husband) made me quit and not even call in. Do I stand a chance of being hired?

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
You seem to really know your stuff. I was hoping I could ask you a question. I have two misdemeanors (neither have to do with theft) I was given an ard (accelerated rehabilitative disposition program) because it was deemed that I was suffering from extreme and untreated postpartum at the time (I went to therapy and am doing much better). I worked at ups a long time ago and no one had complaints about my performance and I got along with management and what not, but my (now ex husband) made me quit and not even call in. Do I stand a chance of being hired?
Unless you are on the do not rehire list they will hire you back. Apply at upsjobs.com

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
NO

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
NO

You brought up a thread that is over 12 years old.......to ask a question of someone who hasn't posted in over 6 years....
200 (1).gif

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
You quoted a post that is almost 13 years old.

Good luck with this person responding to you.