Misloads and scanners

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
They have brought back half of the satellites back to the building because of cost effectiveness. Most of them would rather be away from center and load their own trucks.
My home center is blown out on space. They keep satelliting more routes as volume increases.

Nostromo

Peeling off the labels? I had 50/50 shot of doing it the first try. Gave up on that and started using a grease pen. Walking and writing should come easy in a week or so. 5 trucks seems a lot, I rather split the belt and load 3 trucks

Sent using Morse code

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Peeling off the labels? I had 50/50 shot of doing it the first try. Gave up on that and started using a grease pen. Walking and writing should come easy in a week or so. 5 trucks seems a lot, I rather split the belt and load 3 trucks

Sent using Morse code
I used to do the crayon thing years ago...but I'd put it down and lose it and have to write legibly...eh. Easier to peel label and stick on the side.....just a preference....whatever works.

I'm going to try peeling the labels on Monday, anything to help pick up speed plus it would add one more way to check. My drivers are hating Orion it makes them run circles and when they get an Ad cut it doesn't take it into consideration but that's just what I've been told. Some like it some hate it and some just deal with

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'm going to try peeling the labels on Monday, anything to help pick up speed plus it would add one more way to check. My drivers are hating Orion it makes them run circles and when they get an Ad cut it doesn't take it into consideration but that's just what I've been told. Some like it some hate it and some just deal with

Sent using BrownCafe App
Peel and stick labels while you sort at the slide/belt....it will lessen the chance of misloads.

Alright I'll give it a shot thank you. That is actually something new that makes,sense. My sup told me that writing my hins more often would lessen the chance of misloads which I've gotten 100% on both my orion audits so obviously not. You said stick on the side, how do you know the side at the belt?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Nostromo

Alright I'll give it a shot thank you. That is actually something new that makes,sense. My sup told me that writing my hins more often would lessen the chance of misloads which I've gotten 100% on both my orion audits so obviously not. You said stick on the side, how do you know the side at the belt?

Sent using BrownCafe App
"How do you know the side of the belt" huh? Place that stick on a package. How do you load a package on the shelf? Long way or short? Stick that thing on the short side, boom done. Walk into the flow to get an idea what package goes where.

Sent using Morse code

Preloaders are supposed to check the PAL against the address label but they rarely if ever have the time to do this.
Our pre loaders are taught to look at the PAL only. Checking both is a waste of and stealing time. We have a lot of miss loads everyday. Pre loader manager says to work as directed. Never drove or worked in a center before. Came out of the hub as a manager.

boxcrusher

Were I work we have what's called the two step process were you check the pal and the address label before walking into the package car. (Not that you always have the time to do that when it's insane) but it definitely is not a waste of time when it come to out of syncs.