Misloads

Birdblue

i was wondering I religiously try to put miss loads out of my truck but the manager and union Stewart came up to me and said that I had ten misloads and that if I got anymore that I would be getting a warning letter if I got anymore and I was curious is there another sheet besides the typical one that the supervisor gets that shows misloads because the usual one that I look at shows that I haven’t got that much and can I get in trouble if another person comes and puts a misload in my trailer? Also if a another person does not scan a package and sets in a trailer can the one who stays at the end of the night get pined with it when he is unaware of the package being in the wrong trailer?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
i was wondering I religiously try to put miss loads out of my truck but the manager and union Stewart came up to me and said that I had ten misloads and that if I got anymore that I would be getting a warning letter if I got anymore and I was curious is there another sheet besides the typical one that the supervisor gets that shows misloads because the usual one that I look at shows that I haven’t got that much and can I get in trouble if another person comes and puts a misload in my trailer? Also if a another person does not scan a package and sets in a trailer can the one who stays at the end of the night get pined with it when he is unaware of the package being in the wrong trailer?
file a grievance, make them prove it

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
687B4E4B-F270-403B-BA12-24B1A6F3D166.gif