Miss delivered package.

OPTION3

Also I wouldn't admit to ANY misdelivery until they show me the package----who's to say the label didn't have the address you del to on it?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That faint whistling noise is the point going over your head.

I got your point----I had suggested calling the toll free before I read that the driver had written the local phone number on the info notice.

Either way, the phone call was made, the driver will have one less stop tomorrow and UPS will start looking elsewere for their misdelivered package.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I got your point----I had suggested calling the toll free before I read that the driver had written the local phone number on the info notice.
Was that so hard?
I extended an olive branch when I hit the agree charm to your prior post, so why pretend that we couldn't both contribute?
This is why you are the bastard son of this site, if you can't see it?
It seems to me you relish it.
I hope some day you can find a way to feel better about yourself, without trying to bring someone else down.

djkre8r

They can use their handy dandy gps spy software and locate exactly where the stop was completed. Just grieve anything they give. No need to worry.
Yes, they can! They can almost show you which step it was placed on. Just takes a person in the office who is good with Google maps.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Yes, they can! They can almost show you which step it was placed on. Just takes a person in the office who is good with Google maps.
Google Maps has placed a delivery by a 32 year driver in the woods behind a subdivision in my center, according to a driver followup.
My DIAD repeatedly told me I was in the wrong place at a certain stop.
When my oncar sup and I investigated why, Google Maps placed me a mile away?
I have heard tales of deliveries being shown completion in Lake Erie?
While it be a good tool for package recovery, it has no place in the disciplinary process.

OPTION3

Google Maps has placed a delivery by a 32 year driver in the woods behind a subdivision in my center, according to a driver followup.
My DIAD repeatedly told me I was in the wrong place at a certain stop.
When my oncar sup and I investigated why, Google Maps placed me a mile away?
I have heard tales of deliveries being shown completion in Lake Erie?
While it be a good tool for package recovery, it has no place in the disciplinary process.
1000000times agree…If it's 99.9 percent accurate…it's useless for discipline