Missed Bid Sheet..

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
i have FT driver seniority over an individual that would have seniority on me HAD he signed the sheet. That was the longest 2 weeks of my life, waiting to see if he'd sign the list and when it was taken down i could not believe he was too stupid to sign the sheet. He raised 9 kinds of hell after he found out I was going FT ahead of him,and I still smile at him every morning all these years later

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I
I'm a cover driver and I guess the two weeks I drove, they put up a bid sheet for Full-time. I evidently missed it and didn't get a chance to sign it. They called me and said, "You didn't sign the bid sheet, so your going to be the top cover driver and people below you are going full-time." Does this mean that because I accidentally missed signing a piece of paper that I'm going to miss out on moving to full-time?
Sounds just like what happened to me. But I knew it was completely on me for not paying attention. Still hurts to think about all that money I left on the table. I sure as :censored2: signed the next bid sheet.

barnyard

KTM rider
I did not sign a bid for a route that I wanted. I thought it was a different route. Turned out that a guy with more seniority kept it, but I was really bummed for a while.

In my area, if you sign everything, you could be screwing yourself. If you sign a bid for a crappy route and turn it down, you are not eligible to bid another route for 12 months. Have seen that bite more than 1 driver.