Missed Panel Interview of Mapp Test

johnbuck

Im trying to complete the MAPP process so I can get out of corporate UPS. I accidently missed the telephone Panel interview of the MAPP test. I called the next day and said they had to open a case to see if I could reschedule. Has this happened to anyone else? If it gets denied does that mean I will never be able to retake it?

Thanks for the help

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Im trying to complete the MAPP process so I can get out of corporate UPS. I accidently missed the telephone Panel interview of the MAPP test. I called the next day and said they had to open a case to see if I could reschedule. Has this happened to anyone else? If it gets denied does that mean I will never be able to retake it?

Thanks for the help
Well at least you did not miss it on purpose.

Get your management to speak up for you.

over9five

Staff member
I think this is one of those tests that you failed. They are now thinking, "Sheesh, if he can't even remember a Panel interview, he probably can't......."

UPSGUY72

Thanks for the help

How do you accidentally missed telephone panel interview ????

johnbuck

I know i messed up bad. Nothing much I can do now though except they let me reschedule. If I dont would I ever be eligable for MAPP again?

Zeptar

Safety Compliance Sup
Technically: you should be able to reschedule. Reality: it depends on how much local likes and needs you to be promoted. If you fail the MAPP process, you have to wait 6 months to reapply.

W

want to retire

Thanks for the help

Don't know much about promotion....but didn't he say"get OUT of corporate UPS"? Is he trying to get IN?

johnbuck

Don't know much about promotion....but didn't he say"get OUT of corporate UPS"? Is he trying to get IN?

Nope trying to get out. I know you all say you all have it bad but siting inside corporate office in cubicle all day really sucks. Especially when VPs dont get their way and start stomping aroung whining and crying. Need to find a job outside. Been looking for a different job for at least 4 months and finally found one I might like. Then I found out I wasnt eligable because I never took the sup MAPP test. Jobs probbally gone now so thats why im not really too concerned about it

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

Thanks for the help

Did you really forget, or did fat Albert send you for another dozen crispy cremes?
Yum yum give me some