Potential new hire, strange interview process...advice appreciated

lol. “…don’t have what it takes…” You’d think that if you guys are truly as awesome as you say you are, you’d do a bit more in your life than learn 5, 10’s, and how to walk fast without twisting ankles or dropping Amazon packages. Lolol. My buddies in real world are getting a laugh out of yall. People can get pumped up about anything I guess.

“You don’t have what it takes! Only best of the best! Saving the world, one Amazon package at a time! “

Lololol. Well, c yall. Y’all are right, would be dumb for me to subject myself to this. Found something that will suit me better. You badasses keep power walking for me, I’ve got some new underwear in the mail! Hurry the friend up!

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
lol. “…don’t have what it takes…” You’d think that if you guys are truly as awesome as you say you are, you’d do a bit more in your life than learn 5, 10’s, and how to walk fast without twisting ankles or dropping Amazon packages. Lolol. My buddies in real world are getting a laugh out of yall. People can get pumped up about anything I guess.

“You don’t have what it takes! Only best of the best! Saving the world, one Amazon package at a time! “
We lost Amazon, so my truck is filled with adult diaper boxes and cheap furniture/mattress that are packed like :censored2: & falling apart.

Shift Inhibit

Lololol. Well, c yall. Y’all are right, would be dumb for me to subject myself to this. Found something that will suit me better. You badasses keep power walking for me, I’ve got some new underwear in the mail! Hurry the friend up!
Why you give up on driving job?

Red Devil

The Power of Connected

You are right it is a very simple job yet amazingly some people can’t even handle the minor hoops you have to jump through to get in! Boggles the mind.

Did @11.19igrad hire you at UPS mail innovations?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Waaah waaaah

Shift Inhibit

That's odd....we have whole jobs based on picking up Amazon all day long...sleepers too.
BBC1C44A-82F7-45F8-8621-F67D1924DDC0.gif