Potential new hire, strange interview process...advice appreciated

You lost your chance , go cry about it somewhere else you 40 year old crybaby
✊🧔
Mech I am intrigued by you! 7000 posts?!?!? That’s impressive guy! You’re one of those people who receive stimuli from your phone pings huh?! There’s a whole world outside your phone and this forum man. :)

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Mech I am intrigued by you! 7000 posts?!?!? That’s impressive guy! You’re one of those people who receive stimuli from your phone pings huh?! There’s a whole world outside your phone and this forum man. :)
I’m intrigued by you too , 40 years old and changing career paths ( if you even had one) I think it’s too late for you

all I know is I went to my road test 😂

✊🧔

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I phrased it poorly.

Caller ID indicated call was from UK. He sounded like from middle eastern descent. English sounded like his second language learned and we simply did not communicate fluidly. Should have pressed for more answers but assumed it would progress into a more informative interview.

It’s been a while since I’ve sought out info in a forum. Forgot about the trolls. You guys are dorks. Oooh union tough guys! So cool! Lol. Get a life. Most persons with gumption work hard in one way or another in life…get over yourselves.

To the normal men and women here, thanks for responses. I wish us all well in life. Don’t desire to see others fail…it’s a sin.
72DEBC87-BADE-4359-84BA-E038880E8146.jpeg

PPH_over_9000

True that man, true that. :)

Hey man, don't worry too much about the old-timers here. They're full of great information but there's always a chance that you're gonna deal with a little bit of bull:censored2: to get the answers you're looking for.

I can't think of a single person who's come here that hasn't been hazed in some way.

Best of luck to you!

7,000 post is amateur
You didn't make the cut You couldn't make class and now you're going to come here and smack people down

Beat it Barney