MISSING: Ethics

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Once I returned a drivers license to the residence, one I found a wallet and left it at the center. The girl looked at me and acted like I was the one who stole her purse, and the guy acted like I stole his wallet, so Im not sure what I would do if I found one with money. I knew it was the right thing to do, but the treatment I got for it, A thank you would suffice, just didnt give me the warm fuzzies, that spending someone else cash may. Ill let you know if it happens....................

LuvWV

One of our drivers found a wallet in one of our drop boxes. It had $80.00 and 2 diamond rings in it. We managed to track down the owner. She thought it had been stolen, but I think it was lost. Everything was in it..... Someone thought UPS was honest enough to return it and we did. :happy2:

DS

Fenderbender
For your penance, say 4 Our Fathers and 3 Hail Marys !!
I'm not catholic ,I'm into hockey as a religion.Same thing,2 minutes in the box.I bet I'm not the only one that has taken unearned money.Sometimes there is not enough of it and if I find $25,000 in a briefcase on the side of the road,unless its for a church, or the help Mccain fund I'm keeping it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm not catholic ,I'm into hockey as a religion.Same thing,2 minutes in the box.I bet I'm not the only one that has taken unearned money.Sometimes there is not enough of it and if I find $25,000 in a briefcase on the side of the road,unless its for a church, or the help Mccain fund I'm keeping it.

Judging from the crowds Obama has amassed overseas McCentury will need a lot more than 25K.

UPS Lifer

Judging from the crowds Obama has amassed overseas McCentury will need a lot more than 25K.

I was thinking about that. I have never trusted France and we have a French president that is falling all over himself to take pictures with BO. Doesn't it scare you just a little bit that all these countries are so willing to be BOs friend?

Most of the countries (like France) would like us to fall flat on our arsses.
So why are they so friendly with BO?????????

Lifer....the overseas crowd doesn't vote here !!
No they don't, but that is no reason to ignore the fact that they, along with the tyrant in Iran, would love to see him become president.
How can it be a good thing that countries that have gone on record as being anti-USA is in favor of BO? IMO, this is a huge red flag that should not be overlooked.
For those who are buying BO's drift to the middle of the political spectrum, don't be fooled. Look at the man's record (however short it may be) and see just what he really believes and where he really stands on issues. BO is extremist left to his core and this will resurface if he is elected president. BTW, I feel extremist right is just as dangerous as the left.

UPS Lifer

Once I returned a drivers license to the residence, one I found a wallet and left it at the center. The girl looked at me and acted like I was the one who stole her purse, and the guy acted like I stole his wallet, so Im not sure what I would do if I found one with money. I knew it was the right thing to do, but the treatment I got for it, A thank you would suffice, just didnt give me the warm fuzzies, that spending someone else cash may. Ill let you know if it happens....................

You did the right thing.... Don't ever let someone else rain on your parade or make you think twice about doing the right thing.
:its_all_good: