Missing Leo lost Leo, gft the letter?

falcon back

Can I argue I never been to courier school and they have me driving without being properly trained. And that I never received a holster for the Leo.
If you haven't been to Defensive Driving Class, you might get away with having an accident. Not being to Courier school doesn't clear you to lose company property.

MassWineGuy

Every manager has an employee they regret hiring. I believe we found one.

God! You guys clearly have too much excess free time. Cards get lost. This is my first. And you’re still stuck on that I lied? I admitted to lying. Other than that, I’m not going to campaign to be fired. My manager regrets my presence so much that she didn’t write me up and declared this occurrence to be non preventable. Obviously, signs that my days are numbered.

I have another job. Moonlighting as a troll exterminator.

falcon back

God! You guys clearly have too much excess free time. Cards get lost. This is my first. And you’re still stuck on that I lied? I admitted to lying. Other than that, I’m not going to campaign to be fired. My manager regrets my presence so much that she didn’t write me up and declared this occurrence to be non preventable. Obviously, signs that my days are numbered.

I have another job. Moonlighting as a troll exterminator.
I carried a gas card for 20 or so years. I never lost one. I never lied to my manager about an accident. You have done both recently. You will mess up and do something crazy again. There is more to being a good courier than delivering packages. Being organized and taking care of company property is a big part of the job.

MassWineGuy

I guess I’m just human, which makes you ? I sometimes make mistakes. Apparently you never do. As I said, I lied, I admitted I lied and I’m still working. But now I’m thinking up something CRAZY!

Signing out of this pointless exchange with idiots.

I guess I’m just human, which makes you ? I sometimes make mistakes. Apparently you never do. As I said, I lied, I admitted I lied and I’m still working. But now I’m thinking up something CRAZY!

Signing out of this pointless exchange with idiots.

We're all human. You're just incompetent as a courier and troll exterminator.

MassWineGuy

Ooooh! Ouchie! You’re all correct. It’s obvious. In another eight years the company will figure it out.

Handle, not everyone is human.

To the OP: Has anything developed with your situation?

Last edited: