missort cards

over9five

Staff member
3 Hours?! Get a LIFE! I hope you give them a tip at X-mas as these guys are the reason you are the best loader in your building. As far as not talking to your sup, your doing his job so why would he want to talk to you?

3 hours PLUS 2 hours that the other two drivers start early. That's FIVE HOURS these guys work for free, and that equals a part time job.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
JMO, But I think Mr. KRAETOS is full of ship & trying to shake it up in here! Think about it,how many guys do you know with 2o yrs would do this without getting paid.I think he is trying to railroad us on this & alot of people took it hook,line & sinker !!!!:angry:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
JMO, But I think Mr. KRAETOS is full of ship & trying to shake it up in here! Think about it,how many guys do you know with 2o yrs would do this without getting paid.I think he is trying to railroad us on this & alot of people took it hook,line & sinker !!!!:angry:

I know a guy in my own building, that has worked longer than I have, that is in his car every morning, doing just that. WHY?:surprised:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Steve when you comming to feeders? then you over 95 and i can hang out all day! we can do fun stuff like house work,laundry,yardwork and discuss our favorite soaps lol lol lol lol

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Steve when you comming to feeders? then you over 95 and i can hang out all day! we can do fun stuff like house work,laundry,yardwork and discuss our favorite soaps lol lol lol lol

Just got done watching Maury!

Someones gotta be on here to post at night. Besides, I'm busy playing Sonic the Hedgehog with the girls.
sonic.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
hey at 1.00 we can watch Days I think thats Rod's favorite soap!!

I haven't watched a soap since 1971 when I was driving a shuttle at night over to North Dakota. And yes I belive it was Days of Our Lives (like sands through an hour glass).:wink2: Us retired peps are WAY too busy for Soap watching. My morning TV ends when Price Is Right is over. Then I get busy. You know what they say-----Get busy living or get busy dying. (Shawshank):peaceful: