Mitt Romney

moreluck

golden ticket member
From Dick Morris.....

"........... when Rick Santorum suggested, yesterday, that the U.S. might as well re-elect Obama rather than vote for Romney.

Total nonsense!

Here's the difference, Rick:

Romney will end Obamacare. Obama won't.

Romney will cut spending sharply. Obama will increase it.

Romney will block grant Medicaid and food stamps and stop their growth. Obama won't.

Romney will cut income taxes. Obama will raise them.

Romney will stop EPA regulation of carbon dioxide. Obama will step it up.

Romney will stop the NLRB from forcing unionization. Obama will continue it.

Romney will do all he can to help Israel stop Iranian nukes. Obama won't.

Romney will appoint conservative judges. Obama will name radical ones

Romney will crack down on Chinese currency manipulation. Obama is afraid to.

Romney will starve Chavez by curtailing purchase of his oil. Obama won't.

Romney won't bow to the Saudi monarch. Obama did.

Romney will restore defense cuts. Obama will disarm us.

Romney will approve Keystone and off shore drilling. Obama won't.

Romney will push for school vouchers and choice. Obama killed it in D.C..

Romney will not cut Medicare to finance Obamacare. Obama is.

Romney will reform Medicare by using competition. Obama won't.

Romney will stop debasing the dollar by printing more and more. Obama will print money.

Romney will encourage photo id laws. Obama will veto them.

Romney will appoint anti-terrorists to the Justice Department. Obama does the opposite.

Romney will call Islamic terrorists, Islamic terrorists. Obama doesn't.

Romney will reduce the capital gains tax. Obama will increase it.

Romney will turn America around. Obama hasn't, won't and can't.

av8torntn

Here's the difference, Rick:

Romney will end Obamacare. Obama won't.

Romney will cut spending sharply. Obama will increase it.

Romney will cut income taxes. Obama will raise them.

Romney will stop EPA regulation of carbon dioxide. Obama will step it up.

Romney will appoint conservative judges. Obama will name radical ones

Romney will push for school vouchers and choice. Obama killed it in D.C..

ney will stop debasing the dollar by printing more and more. Obama will print money.

omney will reduce the capital gains tax. Obama will increase it.

Romney will turn America around. Obama hasn't, won't and can't.

I promise if I believed that I would be the biggest Romney supporter here.

klein

Für Meno :)
I'd be for anyone who wanted to cut taxes if it meant shrinking government.

Well, what is the number ? roughly 90% of the GDP goes towards military, SS, and medicare, and the reamining 10% towards the interest on the national debt.
Ok, Romeny will expand medicare, and expand military.

So, I'm guessing the tax cuts will involve cutting SS then, besides all other governmnet expentures, such as National Security, Education, and everything else to finally balance the budget.

av8torntn

Well, what is the number ? roughly 90% of the GDP goes towards military, SS, and medicare, and the reamining 10% towards the interest on the national debt.
Ok, Romeny will expand medicare, and expand military.

So, I'm guessing the tax cuts will involve cutting SS then, besides all other governmnet expentures, such as National Security, Education, and everything else to finally balance the budget.

Since SSI is the largest part of our government that would be an excellent place to start.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Medvedev tells ROMNEY TO CHECK HIS WATCH! LOL !

He also says ROMNEY "SMELLS" of Hollywood ! BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Thats more important news than that of the worst republican president in history endorsing him. Can you say ONE TERM!

Peace

TOS

UPS Lifer

There is nothing fair or equitable about the US tax code! It needs to be abolished and we need to go to a simple system using a National Sales Tax. This way the people spending the money get taxed the most. If you have money and you spend it you get taxed. Simple as that. Close the loopholes. If you decide to spend money outside of the US - it gets taxed at the national sales tax rate. If you decide to put it in a Swiss band and you made it in the US it gets taxed at the national sales tax rate.

Illegal business such as drug dealers, will get taxed on money they spend here in the US.

Now I know it is not this simple but we could get the best minds to figure it out and make it happen.

For those who are below the poverty standards...
We could even determine allowances for clothing and food and other necessities. If you had a simplified tax return that shows income, a certain percentage allowance could be granted to be paid back to the person based on proof of purchases. Anyone familiar with a VAT tax in Europe knows that foreigners such as Americans show proof of purchase documents and submit these for a refund of the VAT tax. The same could be done for those living in poverty.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Mitt Romney gets the endorsement of both GEORGE HW BUSH and GEORGE WASHINGTON AT THE SAME TIME!!!

romneyghwbush.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
NOW all we need is the last BUSH to endorse ROMNEY!
stupid_bush.jpg

THIS KID CLEARLY KNEW IN YEARS HE WOULD PAY FOR HIS POLICIES!
bush.jpg

I wont hold my breath though, THIS CLOWN WONT SHOW HIS FACE IN PUBLIC THIS ELECTION CYCLE!

Peace

TOS

804brown

Isnt it funny how the right wing have stopped the criticism of obama about using the teleprompter?? Couldnt be that romney also needs to use teleprompters?? Yet he still seems to say something stupid!! LOL

UPS Lifer

Well the battle has started against the now presumptive Republican nominee for President. I realize that he will be demonized for just about everything by the left wing.

BUT, this election is more about a referendum on the current occupier of the White House. BO is a terrible leader but he is the best campaigner we have seen in a long time. Chicago politics is all about the campaign too bad they don't know how to translate that into leadership.

To win, the Republicans will have to engage like they never have in the recent past to succeed. Our future as a solvent country and as a formidable force will depend on it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Rasmussen:
"In a hypothetical Election 2012 matchup, President Obama and Mitt Romney are tied at 45%. Matchup results are updated daily at 9:30 a.m."

That's pretty good since Romney being in a general election just started yesterday when Santorum dropped out.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Rasmussen:
"In a hypothetical Election 2012 matchup, President Obama and Mitt Romney are tied at 45%. Matchup results are updated daily at 9:30 a.m."

That's pretty good since Romney being in a general election just started yesterday when Santorum dropped out.

WOW, are you kidding me? The official FOX news polling center has them tied! WOW...what a shock....lets see how the rest of the polling community feels today, hmmm?

NOT SO GOOD IN THE REST OF THE POLLS....GEE, I WONDER WHAT THE BOYS AT FOX NEWS POLLING (RASSMUSSEN) ARE DOING DIFFERENTLY???? I wouldnt get out your party hats just yet.

Peace

TOS