Mitt Romney

klein

Für Meno :)
The American people are already paying for all that and more.

But will no longer be the case, because only the working American people will be paying for all that and more ! Those that are rich will not need to pay anything ! Romney admitted that himself, in the last debate.

moreluck

golden ticket member
But will no longer be the case, because only the working American people will be paying for all that and more ! Those that are rich will not need to pay anything ! Romney admitted that himself, in the last debate.
How come you never mention the 47% who pay no taxes.....you're so all about being fair???
We already know you hate the rich, except Beiber.

When all is added....the rich pay lots of tax.....maybe 30% when they earn it......another amount of % to their broker when they invest it and more % when they get dividends from their investments. The same money is taxed again & again.

How come you never mention the 47% who pay no taxes.....you're so all about being fair???

When all is added....the rich pay lots of tax.....maybe 30% when they earn it......another amount of % to their broker when they invest it and more % when they get dividends from their investments. The same money is taxed again & again.
I think he has a crush on Beiber.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Belive me, releasing his tax returns will be the death of his candidacy. He will have to explain tons of questions from all sources of the media. It will be scrutinized and he will stumble on the answers as he does on all questions.

Peace.

Romney has known he'd be running for President, so his last 2 years of returns have been sanitized for his protection. He probably shifted most of his off-shore accounts back to the US prior to 2010 or so. Let's see the returns going a few more years back.

klein

Go vote for Romney, he'll probably even give the rich (the multi-billionaires) a higher SS check, too.
They really need it !

804brown

I don't mind either, A good place for retirement for people all around the world, including myself.
Sell the home, move to the US, live on tax free dividends and investments - and never pay a cent of taxes ever again !
Works for me ! :)

Let the American working people pay for infrastructure, policing, military, disabled people, etc.

Welcome to selfish america where the winners in society are let off from paying their fair share and the rest of us are stuck with the bill.

804brown

WHere do you get your facts on that 47%?? Do they not pay payroll taxes?? Or state and local taxes?? Or property taxes?? Or sales taxes? Or tolls?? Or bus fares?? The reason the wind up paying no federal income taxes is because THEY DONT MAKE ENOUGH MONEY!! Is that so hard to get?? A matter of fact taxes are taken out from them but they get them back (earned income tax credit , etc)later. It is incredible how some of you want to coddle the rich and harm the poor.
ANd to the baloney about "double taxation", every penny I earn is taxed over and over also. I get paid $$ that was already taxed. Then I buy stuff and it is taxed again at the store that was taxed when that owner purchased those goods, etc. Get used to it : taxes are a part of life and a part of a civilized society!!

over9five

Staff member
Romney has known he'd be running for President, so his last 2 years of returns have been sanitized for his protection. He probably shifted most of his off-shore accounts back to the US prior to 2010 or so. Let's see the returns going a few more years back.

Now you sound like a birther. Even when he gives you the evidence you demanded, you still don't believe it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
WHere do you get your facts on that 47%?? Do they not pay payroll taxes?? Or state and local taxes?? Or property taxes?? Or sales taxes? Or tolls?? Or bus fares?? The reason the wind up paying no federal income taxes is because THEY DONT MAKE ENOUGH MONEY!! Is that so hard to get?? A matter of fact taxes are taken out from them but they get them back (earned income tax credit , etc)later. It is incredible how some of you want to coddle the rich and harm the poor.
ANd to the baloney about "double taxation", every penny I earn is taxed over and over also. I get paid $$ that was already taxed. Then I buy stuff and it is taxed again at the store that was taxed when that owner purchased those goods, etc. Get used to it : taxes are a part of life and a part of a civilized society!!

Come reckoning day.....April, they get all kinds of special stuff.........I forget all the names of them...like earned income. credit.
They may pay in payroll tax, but they get it back plus more. So , pay $1000 and get back $1500......they don't pay at all.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Now you sound like a birther. Even when he gives you the evidence you demanded, you still don't believe it.

Not quite. My point is that Romney could have (and probably did) move some money around so it makes him look like less of a con man. It's already been confirmed he moved money from a Swiss bank account back to the US. What about funds from the Caymans and other offshore accounts? We'll never know.

No similarity to the Birth Certificate at all, but good try. It's a one-time document, and Mitt's millions could have been anywhere during the last 10 years. Maybe he should be a bit more open with information.

Once again, how did Mitt make his millions? By killing American jobs. And where did he stash that money? Probably off-shore, so he didn't have to pay his fair share of taxes.

804brown

Come reckoning day.....April, they get all kinds of special stuff.........I forget all the names of them...like earned income. credit.
They may pay in payroll tax, but they get it back plus more. So , pay $1000 and get back $1500......they don't pay at all.

Yeah it must be wonderful being the working poor. Yeah all "kinds of special stuff" LOL. Like you and I do not get "special stuff": all the stuff our expensive tax accountants allow us to "write off" to lower our tax burden. You REALLY think they make out on the deal?? Sounds great maybe we should all aspire to be working poor hmmm??? You reactionary nuts crack me up!!

klein

Yeah it must be wonderful being the working poor. Yeah all "kinds of special stuff" LOL. Like you and I do not get "special stuff": all the stuff our expensive tax accountants allow us to "write off" to lower our tax burden. You REALLY think they make out on the deal?? Sounds great maybe we should all aspire to be working poor hmmm??? You reactionary nuts crack me up!!

That's the problem with these C9ners, they care about the extra $100 the poor get per month.
But those hundreds of millions or billions the rich get from middle class tax payers, they deserve it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You asked and I'm just telling you how it is that they end up with paying no taxes. You can make fun all you want but it's true.
You make fun, but I called it "special sttuff" because I'm not a CPA doing low income tax returns.....earned income credit is one....I never got that. The article link I included says 41 %....I stand corrected. So Okay, 41% of people don't pay taxes!!

I never said they make out on the deal.....................I was trying to shut up some people who think the poor pay everything and it's not true.

Aspire to be a working poor....that's the goal of OWS!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
That's the problem with these C9ners, they care about the extra $100 the poor get per month.
But those hundreds of millions or billions the rich get from middle class tax payers, they deserve it.
Klein, you are not a CPA dealing with the America Tax Codes. Until you get your citizenship here, keep your unknowledge to yourself.

The rich get billions from the middle class? Show me. Where's your proof of that claim? Where's the link that says that ?

804brown

Klein, you are not a CPA dealing with the America Tax Codes. Until you get your citizenship here, keep your unknowledge to yourself.

The rich get billions from the middle class? Show me. Where's your proof of that claim? Where's the link that says that ?

Why the hostility towards our brother from canada?? His views from the outside are not valid?? I appreciate some of his takes on our corruption and silliness. He seems untainted by the usual patriotic blah blah blah that clouds so many american's eyes and ears!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why the hostility towards our brother from canada?? His views from the outside are not valid?? I appreciate some of his takes on our corruption and silliness. He seems untainted by the usual patriotic blah blah blah that clouds so many american's eyes and ears!!
It's pure frustration and I'm glad you're hear to listen to all his lectures of non facts....good luck!

wkmac

When you start to see Klein's purpose as like Igor on Young Frankenstein, you understand the reaction and you better enjoy the humor too!

[video=youtube;e5IWHt4OoNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5IWHt4OoNk[/video]