Mitt's really bad day

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I guess I can't see any fault in Mitt's statement. It is factually correct that a certain percentage of Americans don't pay income taxes so promising tax cuts doesn't mean anything to them. What they want is for the government to take more from the 53% of people who do pay income taxes and give more to them which is what Obama's campaign is all about. It was a good statement, and that one that needed to be said.

Cool, you run with that argument. Vilify 50% of america as freeloaders and then see if the GOP can win any election after that. Keep up the good work Brett!

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think the smartest move Mitt could make is to embrace the comment and own it. The only problem is that as a president, you are in the role of representing all of us, not just 53%.

Right now it's about "votes", period !! Governing people is after you get elected......except someone forgot
to tell BHO.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
118917_600.jpg

Buddybrown

Now, does that make me an Obama supporter? friend no!!!! I think he's a very nice guy and would love to have Biden at my next housewarming(he'd be goosing all the women and telling dirty jokes-love it!), but they are the most incompetent dynamic duo I've ever seen in that office!
You make sure to tell all your democratic girlfriends who to vote for then..............:)

M

MenInBrown

What Romney said was absolutely not true. I guess everyone you know who is disabled, sick, or on Social Security or Medicare is a "leach on society". The tape proves that Romney is a plutocrat only interested in his fellow rich aristocrats.

And your comment proves you have no idea that 47% of americans not paying into the system is a problem. Everyone knows you have to account for the disabled, sick, ss...The issue at hand that is not getting solve is creating jobs and creating more tax payers...DUH! That would lower that 47% dont you think???

M

MenInBrown

Wrong. Coal is subsidized as well.

NO, your wrong if you think his war on coal does not have anything to do with our energy prices...heres a stat for you, 42% of our nations energy comes from coal...do the math.

M

MenInBrown

Solar does work. California is going solar all over the state. My electric bills over this summer of extreme heat were only 65 bucks since i crossed over to solar panels.

The midwest is slow and the lack of education on solar will take years to catch up to california. Solyndra may have failed because the chinese are importing cheap solar parts, but that wont stop american innovation. Why not stand behind america and support a new industry rather than slam on american industry??

Geez, what is wrong with you people? You dont stand behind your own country anymore unless its bombing a country that did nothing to us.. is that the new republican employment program?

Peace

TOS

HAHAHAHA...im really laughing at the part of this statement that says, "Geez, what is wrong with you people?" Im laughing so hard because, isnt California bankrupt like all the solar companies???

M

MenInBrown

I think I would rather go for the man that doesnt care about the 47% rather than the man that doesnt care about the 53%