MMA/UFC

El Correcto

god is dead
I honestly think this should just be squashed and ignored. I feel bad for McGregor taking that sucker punch, that a was a bitch move. Khabib at least charged the guy head on.

El Correcto

god is dead
You guys are right, I just hope you’re not. That’s the fight game emotions run high in these situations. You can’t lock to men who hate each other in the cage market to millions and expect it not to get a little heated.

542thruNthru

I hope not, if I got punched in the mouth by khabib I’d want the damage to be permenant. Maybe even get my own press conference along side the fighters and some mma memorabilia.

Wait did you see the guy jump in the octagon after the brawl and slug conor?

El Correcto

god is dead
Isn't it weird that Conor wasn't the one out of control this time, though? LOL
Conor is always pretty chill after a loss from what I’ve seen.

This was a great fight and I hope the drama doesn’t take anything away from Khabib. He answered a few questions I had, like his stand up.

542thruNthru

You guys are right, I just hope you’re not. That’s the fight game emotions run high in these situations. You can’t lock to men who hate each other in the cage market to millions and expect it not to get a little heated.

Sorry man but this sport is about respect. Every martial art preaches that. This is bull:censored2: and needs to be punished so it don't happen again. The fan needs to be put in jail also!

Box Ox

Conor is always pretty chill after a loss from what I’ve seen.

Eh, the attacking the bus thing, the hotel stuff, the weigh-in and press conference antics, etc. Khabib has always seemed to be the relatively cool customer. So it was weird seeing him jump into the crowd to go on the attack. And seeing one of his coaches cold cock Conor.

El Correcto

god is dead
Sorry man but this sport is about respect. Every martial art preaches that. This is bull:censored2: and needs to be punished so it don't happen again. The fan needs to be put in jail also!
I don’t see it that way when you are marketing grudge matches and Conor is one of your main spokesperson. I don’t think it was a fan I think it was conor’s Jujitsu coach.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
What are your betting odds that charges won’t be pressed?

Jesus. I hate Conor, but Khabib should be forced to forfeit his win after that bull:censored2: after the fight was over.

Won.... No belt.
gosh darn, I wish I checked my BC last night. Sorry guys.
The biggest hurdle Khabib has right now is making sure him and his team will ever be eligible for a visa again. Khabib just screwed himself over his religion.
This fight reminds my of our contract. Conor is like an RPCD, highest paid, makes money for the company, knows the business. Khabib is a 22.4, young, cheaper and makes mistakes. Lol

El Correcto

god is dead
This kind of sucks to be honest. Less people are talking about Khabib’s in the ring performance, which was dominating, even with McGregor’s blatant cheating.
Focusing instead on this bit of drama. Guy should receive a slap on the wrist in my opinion, maybe forfeit a portion of his winnings.

Conor swung first on Khabib’s corner as well, as the guy went to jump the fence Conor swung on him yet Conor is facing no punishment and didn’t even have his winnings withheld.