MMA/UFC

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Do you have any idea how sexy that response was? Nothing like hot latina blood. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Comprende?
I like your fire.
il_570xN.1303491152_dsuk.jpg

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Well Russia beat USA last night on Bellator 208, in the first round. It was a good fight. Fedor was a machine killer against Sonnen.

El Correcto

god is dead
She should move on from the woman’s division,hell she pretty much fought a dude last nite anyhow
I’m glad Cyborg got finished. It’d be interesting to see Nunes tell Cyborg to :censored2: off, drop to bantamweight, defend that title and then drop to over the course of (a year and half)straw weight and finish mopping up the women’s division becoming the first triple champ. I’m still not convinced Rose is a solid champion.

clipperman

I’m glad Cyborg got finished. It’d be interesting to see Nunes tell Cyborg to :censored2: off, drop to bantamweight, defend that title and then drop to over the course of (a year and half)straw weight and finish mopping up the women’s division becoming the first triple champ. I’m still not convinced Rose is a solid champion.
Rose had a couple strong fights but she would wilt under the pressure from Nunes,I don’t see any woman fighter in the game right now that can even be competitive across from her

El Correcto

god is dead
Dana having a heart attack tonight.

Hardy debute ends in a DQ illegal knee after being taunted in the cage.

TJ got his ass handed to him by a flyweight in 40 seconds failing to become a champ champ and destroy the flyweight division.

Good stuff.