Mob Attacks Man At MN Target Field

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Up here in whitey town they lock up razor cartridge refills, and Sudafed is behind the counter only, and you have to show ID to get your antihistamines.

It’s the meth, I guess.
I think that is the law.
They check your id and put your name in a database to track how much you're buying. And ya it's because of meth.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
All blacks including @bbsam consider themselves rappers.
That was just his flow.
Don't knock a good rapper. It's a skill!

GIFT-WRAP-TUTORIAL1.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It's beyond ridiculous.
Cops would have to sit outside these places 24/7 to get them. Can't do that when liberals cut police budgets because they're racist, and insist they spend millions of dollars on body cameras because cops are the real criminals.
Our local paper always has shoplifters arrested stories. Security calls the police. Busted!

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
They've been fining those stores as public nuisances around here because they have literally hundreds of calls every year to police to report thefts. It's costing the city a fortune.
Cut down on in store violence and theft.........

Hang job applications on the front door. Promise them daily overtime.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What a wonderful place to own a business.

Quit being a nuisance and let the people rob you blind already.
At some point, a business has a responsibility to get a security guard or change their procedures to prevent theft.

This is freaking dollar stores mind you.... Costing taxpayers a fortune for police to fill out paperwork for stuff stolen from a dollar store.

That's just bad company policy.

El Correcto

god is dead
At some point, a business has a responsibility to get a security guard or change their procedures to prevent theft.

This is freaking dollar stores mind you.... Costing taxpayers a fortune for police to fill out paperwork for stuff stolen from a dollar store.

I wonder what the stores liability is for confronting shop lifters.

I knew a guy that would steal :censored2: from Walmart then go back and return it without a receipt, they allow or allowed that for a while.
He used me one day because they needed ID to process the returns.

He got bum rushed by an undercover and security guard, they tackled him to the ground. It was funny because he would sit in a wheel chair and pretend to be handicap, would even wear a boot around his leg. He got out of the chair and ran for the door. He tossed me the keys to his car and I drove it to his buddy’s house to let him know he was going to jail and owed me some weed for my trouble.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.

And no drive thrus!
Screenshot_20190914-220931_Google.jpg

Boywondr

The truth never changes.

I knew a guy that would steal :censored2: from Walmart then go back and return it without a receipt, they allow or allowed that for a while.

He got bum rushed by an undercover and security guard, they tackled him to the ground. It was funny because he would sit in a wheel chair and pretend to be handicap, would even wear a boot around his leg. He got out of the chair and ran for the door. He tossed me the keys to his car and I drove it to his buddy’s house to let him know he was going to jail and owed me some weed for my trouble.
that's just wrong!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

I had a friend in high school who worked at best buy, supposedly their head of security said the store's budget for theft was over a hundred grand a year.

Security was absolutely not allowed to touch anyone, they would just call the cops and hope they got there before they left.