Mob Attacks Man At MN Target Field

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Somalians?
1568487435606m.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
The way that guy handled himself he would have been shot by his own gun. No one in that video knew how to fight. He could have easily dropped a few and ran away. The attackers were all cowards doing run by hits. They would have bolted if he had any idea what he was doing.
Is that what the bathrobe dork you pay for lessons told you?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nobody said they aren’t. Are you saying cowards are to scared to shoot? They’ll attack as a group but they’re too afraid to shoot?

Been drinking all day?
You've convinced everyone fren.
The victim was definitely safer without a gun.

You should take that logic to a women's sexual assault support group, explain to them to lay down and take it, that's the safest thing to do.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Have they been caught?
Don't know.

I know they didn't get shot and they probably went on to commit crimes against more innocent people. But I'm sure you'll have some statistics to explain how that's not their fault, it's society systematically oppressing them.

bbsam

Staff member
Don't know.

I know they didn't get shot and they probably went on to commit crimes against more innocent people. But I'm sure you'll have some statistics to explain how that's not their fault, it's society systematically oppressing them.
So rather than find out what happens, you’d rather watch videos and be “suitably outraged”. Glad the victim could support your argument except that he didn’t.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So rather than find out what happens, you’d rather watch videos and be “suitably outraged”. Glad the victim could support your argument except that he didn’t.
You posted an article that says they committed a string of robberies, proving my point.

You still upset society systematically oppressed these blacks?

bbsam

Staff member
You posted an article that says they committed a string of robberies, proving my point.

You still upset society systematically oppressed these blacks?
No. I hope they’re locked up for life. I’d like to see the day when that happens regardless of skin color. Not sure that’s going to happen.