Mob Attacks Man At MN Target Field

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No. I hope they’re locked up for life. I’d like to see the day when that happens regardless of skin color. Not sure that’s going to happen.
So instead of a guy defending himself and a criminal dying. Your proposed optimal outcome is someone is severely beaten and taxpayers fund an entire life in jail for a useless violent dreg of society.

Cool beans.

bbsam

Staff member
So instead of a guy defending himself and a criminal dying. Your proposed optimal outcome is someone is severely beaten and taxpayers fund an entire life in jail for a useless violent dreg of society.

Cool beans.
Well yes. That’s how we do it in the US comrade. Try China or North Korea to quench you lust for revenge.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m sure if you’d been there you would have heroically saved the day. Probably all Dirty Harry and all.
I'm sure you would have gotten on all fours and insisted they run a train on you as reparations for society's systematic oppression of them.

Carry on fren.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm sure you would have gotten on all fours and insisted they run a train on you as reparations for society's systematic oppression of them.

Carry on fren.
I wouldn’t have been a drunk easy target.

With or withya gun, he was the target and friend’d from the get-go

El Correcto

god is dead
Right. Because a Democrat has never won before so it’s all a great and scary unknown.
Well you dumb dumbs believe criminals should be voting don’t ya? Is that not part of the 2020 platform? Even the Boston bombers said Bernie if I remember correctly.