Mob Attacks Man At MN Target Field

El Correcto

god is dead
I got $100 dollars they yelled racial epithets while beating him(friend*ing white boy, etc etc). If that was a black man being beaten and called a you know wut, we would never hear the end of it, especially if a maga hat gets thrown in.

bbsam

Staff member
Well you dumb dumbs believe criminals should be voting don’t ya? Is that not part of the 2020 platform? Even the Boston bombers said Bernie if I remember correctly.
The platform isn’t set till the convention. But straw man arguments are always easy to win so carry on.

bbsam

Staff member
Lol, yes, it's the victim's fault because he drank. Hopefully they were released from jail when they explained that to the police.
What’s wrong with you? Do you blame rape victims for how they were dressed?

I don’t. But I wouldn’t let my daughter go to a football game dressed like a whore either.

El Correcto

god is dead
What’s wrong with you? Do you blame rape victims for how they were dressed?

I don’t. But I wouldn’t let my daughter go to a football game dressed like a whore either.
Well y’all won’t allow us to do blackface to blend in. What choice do we have other than to show the white skin y’all violently lust for?

El Correcto

god is dead
You’re saying I am. I’m saying there are ways to make oneself less of a target. Like defensive driving.
upload_2019-9-14_17-5-23.jpeg

I got the perfect disguise to mitigate my risk of being targeted for my race.

It’ll be like on walking dead when they cover themselves up in zombie guts and walk through groups of em.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I wouldn’t let my daughter go to a football game dressed like a whore either.
You’re saying I am. I’m saying there are ways to make oneself less of a target. Like defensive driving.
So you think he holds some of the responsibility for what happened to him, just like if a woman dresses slutty and is raped she holds some of the responsibility for what happened to her.

bbsam

Staff member
So you think he holds some of the responsibility for what happened to him, just like if a woman dresses slutty and is raped she holds some of the responsibility for what happened to her.
No. I think there are ways to reduce the likelihood of being a victim. Lock doors. Don’t take the same route every day. Change passwords. Don’t leave keys in a car.

Little things that make victimization a little harder.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I never understood the point of stealing a cell phone, once it gets reported stolen it is useless

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No. I think there are ways to reduce the likelihood of being a victim. Lock doors. Don’t take the same route every day. Change passwords. Don’t leave keys in a car.

Little things that make victimization a little harder.
Sounds like you live your life in fear. I'll pray for you fren.

El Correcto

god is dead
You absolutely can carry a gun. I haven’t said you can’t.

In fact if that makes you FEEL safer, by all means, do it. Put your black face on, Rick your gun in your monkey suit and have at it.
I knew you’d come around fren, I don’t get why it’s gotta be like pulling teeth with you libs.